Recent content by Cowboy Dennis

1. Cowboy Dennis

J. Bergman vs. F. Bustmante 2013 Tunica

This is what Bustamante shot but he cared if he made it:). He wiggled it in:eek:. It was the only ball he got. After several shots this game becomes the basis for this thread:http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11620 He left it here:
  2. Cowboy Dennis

Winning One pocket Eddie Robin First or Second edition

Here is Jack's 4 & out:eek: ..... ..... ..........
  3. Cowboy Dennis

Winning One pocket Eddie Robin First or Second edition

Does anyone want to see what Breit shot from here? Dennis
  4. Cowboy Dennis

J. Bergman vs. F. Bustmante 2013 Tunica

Bustamante owes a ball (I think) and it's his shot (I think) at the labeled pocket (I think):D. What would you do?
  5. Cowboy Dennis

S. Cook vs. R. Griffis L.O.P. 1992

You are absolutely right JB, I just noticed it myself. I must be working too much OT. Sorry everybody (hate wasting your time), time to kill this thread. Here's what Griffis did shoot, at the correct pocket:o.
  6. Cowboy Dennis

J. Bergman vs. F. Bustamante 2013 Tunica

Bustamante did indeed leave a shot at the 11 with his safety.
  7. Cowboy Dennis

S. Cook vs. R. Griffis L.O.P. 1992

No score and Griffis to shoot. What would you do? P.S. Cornbread co-commentates this match and he hands his mic to Bill Staton in the stands for a minute or two, also to Eddie "The Hat" Burton and then when Grady leaves the booth Mataya takes over. I have not finished watching the match so I do...
  8. Cowboy Dennis

J. Morra vs. R. Yates 2012 Tunica

Morra looked at moving the 14 for a second but ended up banking the 6. He left Yates a shot at the 10 which he promptly drilled. He left it here for Yates:
  9. Cowboy Dennis

J. Bergman vs. F. Bustamante 2013 Tunica

Bergman owes a ball and it's Bustamante's shot. What would you do?
  10. Cowboy Dennis

You guys are watching too many movies:). Whatshisname shot the 3 into the rail and then the 10 and made it for Morra. He left it here for Morra:
  11. Cowboy Dennis

Morra broke and Yates to shoot. What would you do?
  12. Cowboy Dennis

D. Appleton vs. S. Ochoa 2013 D.C.C.

Ochoa thinned the 9 and left Appleton almost straight-in on the 1. Appleton made the 1 but that's all. He left Appleton here:
  13. Cowboy Dennis

D. Appleton vs. S. Ochoa 2013 D.C.C.

Both players are on one foul and it's Ochoa's shot. What would you do?
  14. Cowboy Dennis

Borana Andoni vs. Sandra (Fanatic) Stevens

CK, You are welcome for the video link. Back in the early 80's many of the guys who could rob me playing 9 Ball refused to play her. She would come into the room with a bankroll and sometimes she'd be talking it up. She scared many of them from playing. They knew she was a fearless...
  15. Cowboy Dennis

D. Appleton vs. S. Ochoa 2012 Tunica

Congratulations Fish, you win a cookie:p. I see someone was paying attention to the Rempe shot:). Appleton shot the ball right through what becomes an obvious path once you see it happen. He left it here for Ochoa: