Recent content by BRLongArm

1. B

Buffalo's Pro Classic 2024

Banks is a killer out of KC. Plays really well. Beat Morra 2 years ago even one pocket in KC. Tommy is from NM. Now lives in Texas. I don't know the others. I think they are just having fun.
  2. B

Delete Schiffino, add Josh O'Neal and Jeff De Luna and we have our 32.
  3. B

Hunter white and chip compton make 30
  4. B

Chip will be #29
  5. B

Buffalos Po Boy Calcutta 2024

We'll be doing a po boy calcutta for Buffalos when the list is finalized at 32. Paying 4 places: 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%. A strong player will be coupled with a dark horse to ensure we sell off all the players. I'll be taking payments by Venmo, cash app, Zelle, snail mail check, pay pal and in...
  6. B

I think 28 have signed up.
  7. B

Orcollo Frost from 2017

Dennis' coming out party for one pocket. He later won several one pocket events, including Buffalos 2017.
  8. B

No smoking
  9. B

Lots of interest in the tournament. A little bird told me it is almost filled up. The list will be released soon.
  10. B

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Thorpe is a new man without the alcohol. Very dangerous.
  11. B

Probably have to direct that to Terry Hannah or Ray. I can't believe Tony wants any more. Billy ran out almost every time he had a shot. Joe
  12. B

Bustamante playing in Buffalos Pro Classic, will be inducted into One Pocket HOF.

Francisco Bustamante will be in New Orleans for the Pro Classic on May 21, 2024. We will be inducting him into our Hall of Fame on Thursday or Friday. Steve is finalizing the details but it is one we don't want to miss. Joe
  13. B

Cliff used to say he hated to give a banker too much weight because they were always in the game. The hardest guys to spot were bankers.