Recent content by boradriver

1. B

FS 08 Southwest

Goncola Alves forearm Ebony points 3 veneers(black, blue, maple from outside in) all the rings from top to bottom ebony butt with Alves band cue is in near mint condition pin # 365-08 butt - 16.10 shaft 1- 3.69 and 13.33 shaft 2- 3.72 and 13.34 I also have joint protectors from Alton @ cuecaps...
  2. B

Question on a spot adjustment?

I was playing another local guy last night some cheap 1p and we started playing even. I win the first 4 games and now he wants a spot. He tells me he wants to play 8-6 which I agree to and he then wins the next 5 games. I now down one game ask to adjust to 8-7. He didn't think that it was fair...
  3. B

Which spot should I take?

I played a strong 1p player the other day and he gave me 10-6 and 10-7 on a bucket table. I came out well ahead and he wants to change the game if we play again. These are the options- 1) if we play on the same table he wants to make it 9-6 9-7. 2) or we play on a tight box and keep the same...
  4. B

please help a new onepocket player

I just started playing one pocket 3 weeks ago. Until then I was mainly a 9 ball player but I do play 8 ball, straight and some billiards. I play with an older gentlemen that I have known for awhile. He is a (what I think to be) a decent onepocket player. He at any point in the game can run out...