Recent content by Billy Jackets

1. Billy Jackets

"Adages" and "Old Saws" for One Pocket

I actually also attended that exhibition , Allison was very, very late getting there, car trouble or a wreck stopping traffic or something ,but I don't think anyone cared, I know I didn't . I also remember her winning and Grady was very complimentary about her skill. She and Jean Balukas were...
  2. Billy Jackets

If that is his book with the dedication , to Steve, Rat, Charlie and Billy from Cincinnati I am Billy. except I am from Columbus lol, He came to Ohio about 5 times in the late 1990s early 2000s and I have never laughed so long, or so hard in my entire life. Grady was either a true expert at...
  3. Billy Jackets

Collection Of One Pocket Shots

Very nice shooting I could tell by the suns rays on the floor many of those were made in a very short time
  4. Billy Jackets

I think on a lot of shots, after playing thousands of games , most players spot the best shots pretty quickly, but I have had enough times where I thought of the best shot, right after I shot a weaker one, I was never in a hurry to play fast, especially when something important was on the line...
  5. Billy Jackets

Play fast, kiss goodbye your gotówka !
  6. Billy Jackets

yep new saws. sorry I have not had a chance to read your book yet, so I did not know. Looking forward to it, thanks.
  7. Billy Jackets

You would have been Pavlovs' favorite lol
  8. Billy Jackets

Please everyone, feel free to add any of your own ideas.
  9. Billy Jackets

If there is already something like this, please ignore. This is mostly to help beginners and lower ranked players , just to have some idea of what to be thinking . I will start with 2 very often overlooked concepts by beginners. 1. Get above the balls ! {In most cases , you want to...
  10. Billy Jackets

Collection Of One Pocket Shots

Very nice stroke, , and some while the judges are watching and kibitzing, thats extra points.! You covered a lot of the most accurate positions to get to, for higher runs . Very well done, I'm glad I didn't run into you with a pocketful of Benjamins , I had misjudged your game by about 3...
  11. Billy Jackets

WWYD Out of Boredom

wow, thats Efreny +
  12. Billy Jackets

WWYD Out of Boredom

It is amazing how often that happens. You get right to the edge and try try try but just can't get past, then a day later you jump past to a place you hadn't even thought of. I'm happy for you that you are still improving.
  13. Billy Jackets

WWYD Out of Boredom

Nah, you play too good for ball in hand. I just wanted to make sure before I posted a lengthy answer.
  14. Billy Jackets

WWYD Out of Boredom

Are you playing the cue ball from there or ball in hand?
  15. Billy Jackets

Best dig out shot ever!

New nick name "Burke and Hare"