Recent content by 12squared

1. 12squared

One pocket in Seattle?

A few days ago he mentioned he was thinking of going to super billiard expo for the senior one pocket. Not sure if that ever happened.
  2. 12squared

One pocket in Seattle?

Message scrzbill (Kentucky Bill), he lives in the area and has a table at home. He likes to bet.
  3. 12squared

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Our own Johnnytronics was getting ready to play a challenge match and I saw the balls slide in the pockets a little easier. I asked him about it and he said he cleaned the balls; so the condition of the balls and cloth had something to do with how tight the tables played, as did the humidity.
  4. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

I wish I thought of that 🤣😂
  5. 12squared

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

You were right again 😘
  6. 12squared

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Now what do I do with the rest of the night? 5 seven and outs for Thorpe, wow is all I can say. It hurt because I was rooting for Tony, but all I can do is tip my cap. Maybe Billy will be invited to play the Mosconi cup this year. Congratulations, wow.
  7. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Thanks Billy, but so much is the luck of the break. So happy to get past it though.
  8. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

J.R. gets the cookie. No shape but you can hear how excited I was to make it. Thanks for playing.
  9. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Just so you all know, a half hour ago I finally ran all 15 balls using the kick break. I'm saving it to YouTube now. Made one on the break and had a 3 ball combo to start the run. Pool is so fickle, last night I was tortured off the break, today gifts from pool heaven. Yay for gifts.
  10. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Nice one, but I think the 8 was in the way too much so needed to spin it which is not easy to due treed over the 14, and not sure if that ball would pass the 15 either, but I like it. Thanks.
  11. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Cue ball from there, but good question. Most of my 1pocket ghost attempts begin with no ball in hand. I'm a masochist 😂🤣😢
  12. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

I liked the 9 one railer, too, but bridging over the 4 ball I didn't feel I could hit it with enough power.
  13. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

No wonder you did so well in the MOT!!! What a creative mind.
  14. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Any other thoughts?
  15. 12squared

WWYD Out of Boredom

Don't worry, I did after making the first shot with no position. Lol