where is the az billiards site?

thebaby

Verified Member
What is going on at the az billiards web site?are they just upgrading or what? Anybody else having any issues with there web site?

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
glad u asked

glad u asked

thebaby said:
What is going on at the az billiards web site?are they just upgrading or what? Anybody else having any issues with there web site?

You are not alone. Looks like some restructuring. But I have no idea.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Guessing that the NEW Server hosting AZBilliards.com has gone OFF LINE.

But "www.azbilliards.com" is a registered domain, this is confusing that a domain server pops up. Very confusing.

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
SactownTom said:
Guessing that the NEW Server hosting AZBilliards.com has gone OFF LINE.

But "www.azbilliards.com" is a registered domain, this is confusing that a domain server pops up. Very confusing.

yes that sure is.........in all the years i've been there i've seen it not load many many times and wait a while and it comes back.......but i have never seen this, and it sure got me scratching my head?

hurry call 911 lol

jwp

The original problem seems to have been an error that occurred when the database that matches names, e.g., "azbilliards.com" to their internet numerical addresses. In so far as the people in charge of that database - in this case, Network Solutions - that error has been fixed. However, when a service provider (e.g., Time Warner) gets new information about name-to-address conversion, it stores it so that it doesn't constantly have to be asking the main servers about the address of a name. (This is commonly referred to as "DNS caching".)

It takes a while for changes to propagate across the entire internet. Thus, when I spoke to a person at Network Solutions about this problem, she was getting the correct web site for azbilliards.com. However, I use Time-Warner in San Antonio for my internet connection and I'm still getting the wrong web page. Eventually, all of the name servers will get the new (correct) information, and the problem will go away.