Now is your chance..

bstroud

Verified Member
Quote:

"The only person lately who has had a "problem" with your "beat list" is Bill Stroud. He says you were "dreaming" if you thought you ever beat him playing anything. You have him on your "beat list" for banks & one-pocket. You have always said that if anyone on your "beat list" contests it then you will back it up. So far I've seen nothing that backs it up. You've quite publicly avoided mentioning it. Either tell Bill Stroud that you think he's full of shit and back it up or acknowledge that you made a mistake. What's the big deal? You are the person who said you'd fire back at Osama Bin Laden are you not? You put Bill on a public "beat list", he publicly says that you are "dreaming" if you think you ever beat him playing anything and then you never publicly say shit about it again. What's the big deal? One of you is full of shit, and just so you don't think I have nothing better to do right now then attack you, I think it's him.

But it'd be nice to hear you say it. You pride yourself on your own outspokenness so let's hear it. Either tell Bill Stroud that he's full of shit or admit that you made a mistake. One or the other is true."

Dennis,

Everything I posted is the truth. I have no reason to lie about it. I have nothing to prove. Just stating the facts.

Freddy would never play me anything. The only time we played was at Bennie's and I beat him 12 games of one pocket in a row. End of story.

Bill Stroud

SJDinPHX

Suspended
mr3cushion said:
I'm really not mad at you for not showing up, you made me $200.00, yeh, that's right, I bet 2 guys on this forum you would be a NO SHOW,

Thats odd, I have it on VERY good authority, that you would not bet $200, that two Pit Bull's, could whip a chiuahua...(unless you were stealing)..:rolleyes:

P.S. BTW, 427 books and DVD's in 6 months and counting$$$$$$$$$$

Wow !!! Thats impressive, not very many people have 427 relatives...You must be about to run out...And I sure hope that is not the extent of your income, as a little quick math tells me that your net profit on those sales...would be somewhat less, than 1 (one) of my monthly UPS pension checks..:p

PS..Mr. Pincushion, I am now placing you on ignore, as it is obvious 95% of the Bensinger alumni, don't have ANY skin at all. (and not too many brains)...:eek:

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Thats odd, I have it on VERY good authority, that you would not bet $200, that two Pit Bull's, could whip a chiuahua...(unless you were stealing)..

When you're the BEST player, you're always stealing!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. You won't last long with that ignore thing, you're too WEAK!
P.P. S.S. Knowing you wouldn't show, was stealing!