To The Beard..SJD..and 3C..

strokerace

Verified Member
Like i posted on here b4..i have won more money (i kept)in this game then all you
guys..i hear nothing but shit and i love it..you all sound like me and my brothers..keep it up..makes for great reading..your wit and prowlessness..
are forever in my mind..gee..i went for the cheeze..and now here i am in the
wonderfull world of computers that allows for so much action..damn..i play
great pool..imagine i could probably send all of you to the statice of broke..
i cant spell well but i can stroke well..i am truely an unknown that has been
never beaten..i have been in situations in bars where the best around was there and kicked some ass..the best would not play me..i shit you not..i love the stories and earge you guys not to quit..i shamed a many of players in a game..i was bold and without fear..i bank..i cut the wax off the balls..i need no beat list or no regonition..i played my best every game..to know me is to love me..or at least respect for my ability..keep it up..i love your posts..this one is for you guys!!!
the Slicer..aka..StrokerAce

Last edited:

strokerace

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
I'm thinking those guys have been around long enough, no one's going to take the troll bait offered in your post:D
Troll..are you kidding me..what troll..this aint a movie my freind..dah!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
strokerace ,since you stay anonymous i wonder if you are like the the guy in the song by brad paisley "online" just sayin:rolleyes: :eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/ame]

strokerace

Verified Member
:D
lll said:
i can beleive now what a great pool player/hustler you were/are.:rolleyes:
dont forget..a great salesman as well..oh the power of the spoken word..

you can say anything to anybody as long as you smile when you say it!!!

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Flag: send to members only area

Flag: send to members only area

I never lost either. I ALWAYS won. And if I didn't win enough, it's because I was layin down.

Eye cat spell either. But I came out HEADS UP at the gay bar.

I only missed when I wanted them to keep playin and payin.

I am anonymous too. Maybe we will never meet, because I wold hate to see 2 unbeaten players play until one lost.

Or have a spelling bee, in which case you have already lost.

I suspect you won plenty, as it is just beneath us to go hustle "happy" bars dressed poorly...

Are you remaining anonymous because of the old "Forgot to check to see if the guy before me got off yet" trick before you sat on the toilet in that happy bar?

And in all honesty, I rib you in good humor. I like the mysterious persona-you suit it well.

I wish you would display a move or two showing some of the wisdom involved in your game, or at least a good story telling how you might have created a situationon or off the table to beat your opponent.

I think we asked nicely once, thought a friendly little heat would help the communications...For those who are thick-skinned that is...

RedCard

Verified Member
Tough

Tough

I see the troll who used to brag he wore tight pants and hustled in gay bars is back. Wonder if the 'never been beaten' part of his legend is a denial of all the five dollar bills he raked in being just that, beaten. He may well be on Elton John's beat list.

strokerace

Verified Member
newfosgatesucks said:
I never lost either. I ALWAYS won. And if I didn't win enough, it's because I was layin down.

Eye cat spell either. But I came out HEADS UP at the gay bar.

I only missed when I wanted them to keep playin and payin.

I am anonymous too. Maybe we will never meet, because I wold hate to see 2 unbeaten players play until one lost.

Or have a spelling bee, in which case you have already lost.

I suspect you won plenty, as it is just beneath us to go hustle "happy" bars dressed poorly...

Are you remaining anonymous because of the old "Forgot to check to see if the guy before me got off yet" trick before you sat on the toilet in that happy bar?

And in all honesty, I rib you in good humor. I like the mysterious persona-you suit it well.

I wish you would display a move or two showing some of the wisdom involved in your game, or at least a good story telling how you might have created a situationon or off the table to beat your opponent.

I think we asked nicely once, thought a friendly little heat would help the communications...For those who are thick-skinned that is...

Well i will paint you a picture of myself..first and foremost..PATIENCE..the first golden rule..
OBSERVATION..is second..watch the enemy well..RECALL
comes in third..embed his weakness and strengths in your mind to play to them..
TEMPO is fourth..watch his physical playing speed cause its his mindset..AVERAGE POCKET SPEED is fifth..
is he a 3..4..5..6 or Out consistent potter...TALK TO HIM.. introduce yourself at any chance to find where
he normally plays and get his name..NEVER PLAY HIM THAT DAY is sixth..
WRITE IT DOWN is the seventh and final step..always have pen and paper
with you..the following week..go for the cheeze...its your BUISNESS!!

I have whipped some top speed players using this system..the first here
in town was a fellow who was feared by most..Clarence (Lefty) Fry..
watched him play Tommy (The Trucker) Jones at the Silent Women on
E. Main..a real hot spot back then..$20 9 ball..lot of $ in 1970..went the
next friday afternoon and they had a 6 man Nickle ring game going on..about
within a few games one guy got broke and up stepped..thats right..Mr Fry
the winner threw him a quarter and said Damn..and that was a fellow they
called Kingfish..a good ring game player but had a hard time one on one..
within 2 games two other good players quit..so i stepped up..Lefty threw me
a quarter and my high started..there was crowd watching and my game always went up
1.5 to 2 balls in this situation..so now with four players Mr Lefty who was twice my age then..
wanted to up it to a Dime..so we all agreed..hell we were all good..and i had about 3 large
on me winning all them damn Nickles at the gay bars and such..went on about an hour..
i was slightly up..then the other 2 guys got out..now only me and Mr Lefty..I already
watched him play..had my notes and my wood was loaded..right off he
bump me to a Double Dime game of 7 ball..he took the top side and i took
the bottom..still a crowd..man it was like i died and went to heaven..we played for about
3-4 hours..seemed like 30 minutes to me cause i was in utopia..but i broke him..5 large..
was my first BIG score..back in those days you didnt play safes intentionally..but i would
leave him long put him on the rail and snatch that half of ball from his ass..he was weak
cutting to his right and he played fast..i slowed his ass down and got Tempo in the game..
never missed one spot shot out of the kitchen that day..we played a few times after that
was all..he never Beat me..WE NEVER PLAN TO FAIL..WE JUST FAIL TO PLAN..
i bet i never shot half dozen banks that day..thats how i got the
handle...RANDY the SLICER...it spread fast too..course not in the gay bars
or the Italian bars or the Black bars..now you know why i hustled these fine
establishments..SA

strokerace

Verified Member
RedCard said:
I see the troll who used to brag he wore tight pants and hustled in gay bars is back. Wonder if the 'never been beaten' part of his legend is a denial of all the five dollar bills he raked in being just that, beaten. He may well be on Elton John's beat list.
Hey RedFart..what you mean "used to brag"..hell i still do..practically sent
2 of my kids to Ohio State University on those Nickles..go fiqure if you can..

strokerace

Verified Member
strokerace said:
Hey RedFart..what you mean "used to brag"..hell i still do..practically sent
2 of my kids to Ohio State University..go fiqure if you can..
damn..misspelled your handle:eek: ..sorry bout that..:eek:

RedCard

Verified Member
Famed Slicer

Famed Slicer

strokerace said:
damn..misspelled your handle:eek: ..sorry bout that..:eek:

No problem.

I've heard of you, heard of you from you a page ago. You're Randy the Slicer. Five bucks a slice.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
strokerace said:
Well i will paint you a picture of myself..first and foremost..PATIENCE..the first golden rule..
OBSERVATION..is second..watch the enemy well..RECALL
comes in third..embed his weakness and strengths in your mind to play to them..
TEMPO is fourth..watch his physical playing speed cause its his mindset..AVERAGE POCKET SPEED is fifth..
is he a 3..4..5..6 or Out consistent potter...TALK TO HIM.. introduce yourself at any chance to find where
he normally plays and get his name..NEVER PLAY HIM THAT DAY is sixth..
WRITE IT DOWN is the seventh and final step..always have pen and paper
with you..the following week..go for the cheeze...its your BUISNESS!!

I have whipped some top speed players using this system..the first here
in town was a fellow who was feared by most..Clarence (Lefty) Fry..
watched him play Tommy (The Trucker) Jones at the Silent Women on
E. Main..a real hot spot back then..$20 9 ball..lot of $ in 1970..went the
next friday afternoon and they had a 6 man Nickle ring game going on..about
within a few games one guy got broke and up stepped..thats right..Mr Fry
the winner threw him a quarter and said Damn..and that was a fellow they
called Kingfish..a good ring game player but had a hard time one on one..
within 2 games two other good players quit..so i stepped up..Lefty threw me
a quarter and my high started..there was crowd watching and my game always went up
1.5 to 2 balls in this situation..so now with four players Mr Lefty who was twice my age then..
wanted to up it to a Dime..so we all agreed..hell we were all good..and i had about 3 large
on me winning all them damn Nickles at the gay bars and such..went on about an hour..
i was slightly up..then the other 2 guys got out..now only me and Mr Lefty..I already
watched him play..had my notes and my wood was loaded..right off he
bump me to a Double Dime game of 7 ball..he took the top side and i took
the bottom..still a crowd..man it was like i died and went to heaven..we played for about
3-4 hours..seemed like 30 minutes to me cause i was in utopia..but i broke him..5 large..
was my first BIG score..back in those days you didnt play safes intentionally..but i would
leave him long put him on the rail and snatch that half of ball from his ass..he was weak
cutting to his right and he played fast..i slowed his ass down and got Tempo in the game..
never missed one spot shot out of the kitchen that day..we played a few times after that
was all..he never Beat me..WE NEVER PLAN TO FAIL..WE JUST FAIL TO PLAN..
i bet i never shot half dozen banks that day..thats how i got the
handle...RANDY the SLICER...it spread fast too..course not in the gay bars
or the Italian bars or the Black bars..now you know why i hustled these fine
establishments..SA

here's some more info for you to enjoy......

I got to Fort Lauderdale this past Saturday, 3 hours prior to my flight, and the baggage belt was down, so I had to take them back outside and give them to the guy out there. This was fine. However, when I got back to my gate it was announced that the flight was delayed, which would cause me to miss my connection from Charlotte to Columbus. I went up and talked to the lady at the counter and she said that she could get me on a Delta flight that was straight through and to go ahead over to ther terminal. So I left the U.S. terminal, went outside in the rain to the Delta building and he said the woman had not booked anything for me. I had to walk back through the rain yet again to the U.S. counter where I waited over an hour to get my ticket booked from the lady. I asked her to get my bags transfered to that flight and she told me she could not, just to travel without them and file a claim in Columbus. This would have been fine other than all my prescriptions were in my suitcase. After I refused to leave the counter she said they were extremely short staffed and that it was an invonvience, but called a man in baggage and he said he would look for them. I waited about a half an hour and the man came up and said that my bags were put on an earlier flight to Charlotte and then to Columbus, so they would be waiting for me. I thought this was a little weird that they were put on an earlier flight, when they delay was not yet known at that point. I went and got on my Delta flight, which was fine and when I got into Columbus, my luggage was no where to be found. I got in the line at the baggage office, and waited over two hours to get inside. That should not be happening. My wife parked in short term parking and was charged an extra $8 due to U.S. Airways being short staffed. When I finally got into the baggage room the lady didn't greet me, nor aknowlege me. I told her my bags were supposed to be there and she said "Aren't they all" and asked for my tickets. Low and behold, my bags were not there, and she could not tell me where my bags were. She told me not to file a claim, but to go to Delta and file a claim with them since I ended up on thier flight. I told her that made no sense because my bags were not on that flight. Finally she helped me file a claim and I asked if the bags could be delivered since I live an hour from the airport. She said they try not to deliver outside of the Columbus outterbelt. I told her I was not able to drive back in and that I was not going to sit there all day waiting for my bags and she finally said they would be able to deliver them if they were to show up. I went home and called back about 7pm to ask if she had heard anything and she said no. I asked her what I was supposed to do as all my of medication was in my bags and I needed to take two of them that evening. She told me that all she could reccomend was for me to go to the urgent care and see if they would give me a prescription for a few days supply. I went to the urgent care, and they did give me a 5 day prescription, but when I got to the drug store I learned that since I just had them filled before my trip, that my insurance company would not pay for them. I had to pay cash for both of them. One of them was $8, but the second was $84. This is rediculous. When I got home, I found both my bags on the front porch for anyone to just come along and take. I went back to the pharmacy, but they cannot take drugs back once they have left the store. When I got back, I started unpacking, and when I opened my first back there were blue rubber gloves on top of my clothes. Everything in my suitcase was moved around. I had coral in my bag from scuba diving, which I had wrapped in newspaper to keep from getting sand on my clothes, and none of the paper was on them anymore. They were thrown all about in my suitcase, many pieces had been broken or crushed. However, this is still not what made me irate. When I got to the bottom of my suitcase, I found that somehow my statue I just bought in Fort Lauderdale had been broken into 3 pieces. One lense in my glasses was cracked, with a piece of coral sitting on top of it, and my mirror was shattered. I called the baggage area at Columbus and I believe it was the same woman I talked to origianlly, and she said that glasses, precious stones (since when has coral been a precious stone?), and toiletries are not covered if damaged. Not only did you take an entire day away from me on the way down to Fort Lauderdale, which caused me to miss my first scuba expidition, but you managed to make me not want to fly again. I have never been hasseled so much by an airline, nor had my things broken. This whole trip was a disaster because of your airline neglecting to follow thier flight schedules, rudeness towards customers, and thier laziness. I expect something to be done about this. I did not book a trip expecting to have my souvenirs broken or having to buy new lenses for my glasses or pay for my medications. A prompt response would be appreciated.

strokerace

Verified Member
RedCard said:
No problem.

I've heard of you, heard of you from you a page ago. You're Randy the Slicer. Five bucks a slice.

Great Observation..thats rule #2..now apply rule #3..and your in there:p

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
^^^^ OMG greg what a nightmare.:( :mad: i hope you get some compensation for your trouble.

hehe... that's not mine! I was searching for the worlds longest paragraph and this came up a few times. Thank God for copy and paste:D

strokerace

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
here's some more info for you to enjoy......

I got to Fort Lauderdale this past Saturday, 3 hours prior to my flight, and the baggage belt was down, so I had to take them back outside and give them to the guy out there. This was fine. However, when I got back to my gate it was announced that the flight was delayed, which would cause me to miss my connection from Charlotte to Columbus. I went up and talked to the lady at the counter and she said that she could get me on a Delta flight that was straight through and to go ahead over to ther terminal. So I left the U.S. terminal, went outside in the rain to the Delta building and he said the woman had not booked anything for me. I had to walk back through the rain yet again to the U.S. counter where I waited over an hour to get my ticket booked from the lady. I asked her to get my bags transfered to that flight and she told me she could not, just to travel without them and file a claim in Columbus. This would have been fine other than all my prescriptions were in my suitcase. After I refused to leave the counter she said they were extremely short staffed and that it was an invonvience, but called a man in baggage and he said he would look for them. I waited about a half an hour and the man came up and said that my bags were put on an earlier flight to Charlotte and then to Columbus, so they would be waiting for me. I thought this was a little weird that they were put on an earlier flight, when they delay was not yet known at that point. I went and got on my Delta flight, which was fine and when I got into Columbus, my luggage was no where to be found. I got in the line at the baggage office, and waited over two hours to get inside. That should not be happening. My wife parked in short term parking and was charged an extra $8 due to U.S. Airways being short staffed. When I finally got into the baggage room the lady didn't greet me, nor aknowlege me. I told her my bags were supposed to be there and she said "Aren't they all" and asked for my tickets. Low and behold, my bags were not there, and she could not tell me where my bags were. She told me not to file a claim, but to go to Delta and file a claim with them since I ended up on thier flight. I told her that made no sense because my bags were not on that flight. Finally she helped me file a claim and I asked if the bags could be delivered since I live an hour from the airport. She said they try not to deliver outside of the Columbus outterbelt. I told her I was not able to drive back in and that I was not going to sit there all day waiting for my bags and she finally said they would be able to deliver them if they were to show up. I went home and called back about 7pm to ask if she had heard anything and she said no. I asked her what I was supposed to do as all my of medication was in my bags and I needed to take two of them that evening. She told me that all she could reccomend was for me to go to the urgent care and see if they would give me a prescription for a few days supply. I went to the urgent care, and they did give me a 5 day prescription, but when I got to the drug store I learned that since I just had them filled before my trip, that my insurance company would not pay for them. I had to pay cash for both of them. One of them was $8, but the second was $84. This is rediculous. When I got home, I found both my bags on the front porch for anyone to just come along and take. I went back to the pharmacy, but they cannot take drugs back once they have left the store. When I got back, I started unpacking, and when I opened my first back there were blue rubber gloves on top of my clothes. Everything in my suitcase was moved around. I had coral in my bag from scuba diving, which I had wrapped in newspaper to keep from getting sand on my clothes, and none of the paper was on them anymore. They were thrown all about in my suitcase, many pieces had been broken or crushed. However, this is still not what made me irate. When I got to the bottom of my suitcase, I found that somehow my statue I just bought in Fort Lauderdale had been broken into 3 pieces. One lense in my glasses was cracked, with a piece of coral sitting on top of it, and my mirror was shattered. I called the baggage area at Columbus and I believe it was the same woman I talked to origianlly, and she said that glasses, precious stones (since when has coral been a precious stone?), and toiletries are not covered if damaged. Not only did you take an entire day away from me on the way down to Fort Lauderdale, which caused me to miss my first scuba expidition, but you managed to make me not want to fly again. I have never been hasseled so much by an airline, nor had my things broken. This whole trip was a disaster because of your airline neglecting to follow thier flight schedules, rudeness towards customers, and thier laziness. I expect something to be done about this. I did not book a trip expecting to have my souvenirs broken or having to buy new lenses for my glasses or pay for my medications. A prompt response would be appreciated.

WOW..Used to be prestigious to fly..now more service riding the bus..i had a bad expereince in Ft. Lauderdale myself a few years back with Skybus..a airline that started here in Columbus..it was a all automated system with virtualy no people to speak with..only at check in..went to the airport early
to check in and the people saw me coming and ran to hide..swear to god..
never seen nothing like it..there policies once i got back to my hotel and on the computer was that i would have to pay for the next flight out all over again the next day..wow was i pissed..so the cost was still half of other airlines so the next afternoon i paid and was able to get back to Columbus..
the ordeal cost me 260 bucks more and the next day Skybus stopped all
flights and went belly up..my baggs have been lost before as well..went to see my Daughter in Maui 2 years ago for a 2 week stay..my luggage got
delivered to her home 2 days before my return trip..the last few flights i check no baggage at all..only carry on..since now i only visit family and freinds..i send my fishing gear..hand gun and ammo and what ever else UPS prior to flying..it was amazing that my gun was actually still in my bagg when i got it back in Maui..back in the day..you could set your watch to arrival times and they were right on it..nowdays i wait for a phone call from them after they land before i leave the house to go pick up anyone at the airport..
what sucked most about Maui..there was only one bar on that whole side of
the Island with a pool table..and nobody played!!!...SA

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed said:
hehe... that's not mine! I was searching for the worlds longest paragraph and this came up a few times. Thank God for copy and paste:D
your search engine must not have had some of arties posts to reference:D
(just kidding artie:) )

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
lll said:
your search engine must not have had some of arties posts to reference:D
(just kidding artie:) )

no, Artie was another choice, but decided against it, because each time I saw a long one, I would have felt there was a longer one, thus my search would have taken quite awhile.:D