A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words #2

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Here is another photo I may have posted before -- sent in by a OnePocket.org reader...

Attachments

• Ronnie-Jay-web.jpg
    Ronnie-Jay-web.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
NH Steve said:
Here is another photo I may have posted before -- sent in by a OnePocket.org reader...

The guy half cut off on the bench on the far left, looks like Danny D., except I don't know that he ever wore his hair like that.

- Ghost

Skin

Verified Member
This 'un here is for Dennis if he can figure out who it is. :D

Skin

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Richie Ambrose

Richie Ambrose

One Pocket Ghost said:
The guy half cut off on the bench on the far left, looks like Danny D., except I don't know that he ever wore his hair like that.

- Ghost

No Ghost its Richie Ambrose and the guy with his finger in his mouth is Mike Carella. The girl is Belinda Beardon.

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
1950's celebrity pool pics...

Bob Hope playing pool...

Boxing champion Floyd Patterson playing at his boxing gym...

- Ghost

PS, Bob's bridge is not too bad.

Attachments

• BOB HOPE.jpg
    BOB HOPE.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • FLOYD PATTERSON.jpg
    FLOYD PATTERSON.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
fred bentivegna said:
No Ghost its Richie Ambrose and the guy with his finger in his mouth is Mike Carella. The girl is Belinda Beardon.

Beard

Could be Ambrose, but the guy with his finger in his mouth does lok like Carella, but I doubt it. Look at the cheap case he's carrying, I don't believe Carella would of carried that case.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Cheap?

Cheap?

wincardona said:
Could be Ambrose, but the guy with his finger in his mouth does lok like Carella, but I doubt it. Look at the cheap case he's carrying, I don't believe Carella would of carried that case.

If you could apply those investigative abilities over to Onepocket, you might be able to find the right shot once in awhile.
Did you know anybody cheaper than Carella? Especially somebody who had money to start with.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Billygoat

Billygoat

Skin said:
This 'un here is for Dennis if he can figure out who it is. :D

Skin

That pic was taken at Johnston City when Red was still a rough hustler fresh out of the Tennessee/Ky hills. A stone billygoat. Long before he wore sharkskin slacks and alligator shoes.

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
fred bentivegna said:

Beard
whos ronnie playing???

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
fred bentivegna said:
If you could apply those investigative abilities over to Onepocket, you might be able to find the right shot once in awhile.
Did you know anybody cheaper than Carella? Especially somebody who had money to start with.

Beard

This is the year at the DCC that people/players:D that have been promoting their game and abilities, have a chance to solidify their credibility as players. Hope to see you in the box to put your superior one pocket and bank pool moves on display. Finally you get a chance to put all this harsh criticism, knocks, nit- picking, and what ever else your upset about to an end.:cool: Can't wait to see all these nay-sayers after they witness the real Beard, not the one in front of a key board. I only hope your cheer leaders don't drop their pom poms.:eek:

Billy I.

Last edited:

Wog

The guy with the finger in his mouth and cheap case was Jimmy Deen from Toledo.