kamui sponsorship

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
Has anyone tried the new kamui tips? I've been sponsored by them and made a new trick shot video last night. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnCt6hQpcc[/ame] I figure they're worth at least a ball on the other guys break! If we're gambling, I guarantee it. LOL

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Jesse Allred said:
Has anyone tried the new kamui tips? I've been sponsored by them and made a new trick shot video last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnCt6hQpcc I figure they're worth at least a ball on the other guys break! If we're gambling, I guarantee it. LOL

Yo Jesse,

I play with Kamui also....

I too love the way they play compared to all others I have tried. =)

Dudley

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
jesse you are simply amazing:) :)
the timing trick shots , looking away from the table, all of them incredible:)
i have to ask how many takes do you need to do them?

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
lll said:
jesse you are simply amazing:) :)
the timing trick shots , looking away from the table, all of them incredible:)
i have to ask how many takes do you need to do them?

thanks! actually some of the crazy looking ones were made on the first try which always surprises me, some of the others needed to be beat into submission!

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
Dudley said:
Yo Jesse,

I play with Kamui also....

I too love the way they play compared to all others I have tried. =)

Dudley

Thanks Dudley! I'm glad they are working for you. Any little improvement helps, this game is a beast to conquer!

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
strokerace said:
Hey Jesse..i use the Med. Black..love it!!!

try the super soft if any friends have it, you'll be amazed at the difference in each one! Thanks for the comment.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Jesse Allred said:
Has anyone tried the new kamui tips? I've been sponsored by them and made a new trick shot video last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnCt6hQpcc I figure they're worth at least a ball on the other guys break! If we're gambling, I guarantee it. LOL

Nicely done Jesse...good shots, good demeanor, and the classical music was a nice change from the usual blaring head-banger rock or rap used in most trick shot videos.

- Ghost

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Nicely done Jesse...good shots, good demeanor, and the classical music was a nice change from the usual blaring head-banger rock or rap used in most trick shot videos.

- Ghost

Thank you Ghost! The video making process is a learning experience for sure. If I can keep improving a little in each video I will be happy.

my grandmother told me the secret once on how to outmove the ghost.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Jesse Allred said:
Thank you Ghost! The video making process is a learning experience for sure. If I can keep improving a little in each video I will be happy.

my grandmother told me the secret once on how to outmove the ghost.

Hey Jesse.....Now that I gave you the nice compliments...can you hook me up with a couple of Kamui black soft tips...:D

- Ghost

PS, Your grandmom can't outmove me - she got 16-4 and the breaks!...:eek:...:D

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Jesse.....Now that I gave you the nice compliments...can you hook me up with a couple of Kamui black soft tips...:D

- Ghost

PS, Your grandmom can't outmove me - she got 16-4 and the breaks!...:eek:...:D

LOL only if you can hook me up with some 9-7 and the breaks!

PS, no wonder my grandma was so pissed off!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
2 years old

2 years old

Somebody gave me a hard tip Kamui, and I have been playing with it for almost 2 years at Red Shoes! It is still perfect. However, I have had 2 other supposed Kamui's from different sources on my other cues that I play with at home, and they have worn out in a reasonable amount of time. Makes me wonder about being sure you are getting the real deal.

That tip needed no file action, ever. The other tips periodically needed a file.

Is my experience unusual?

Beard

Jesse Allred

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Somebody gave me a hard tip Kamui, and I have been playing with it for almost 2 years at Red Shoes! It is still perfect. However, I have had 2 other supposed Kamui's from different sources on my other cues that I play with at home, and they have worn out in a reasonable amount of time. Makes me wonder about being sure you are getting the real deal.

That tip needed no file action, ever. The other tips periodically needed a file.

Is my experience unusual?

Beard
were the other tips a softer grade? sounds like a strange story indeed.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Softer grade?

Softer grade?

Jesse Allred said:
were the other tips a softer grade? sounds like a strange story indeed.

I really dont know. I'm assuming they were a softer grade. They were given to me so I didnt have a choice. I also didnt pay much attn since I was so pleased with the first one I had, I just figured they would all play and last the same.

Beard