A "bump" for The Ghost.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I know this has been brought up before but I would like to again thank the Ghost for all the work he does in preparing all the wwyd's for us members to comment on. He has embarked single handed in making our site more interesting with his efforts in relentlessly putting up these wwyd's, and to me it's something I look forward to and a large part of keeping myself relevant, thank you Ghost, in spite of what anyone say's YOU ARE THE MAN.

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I know this has been brought up before but I would like to again thank the Ghost for all the work he does in preparing all the wwyd's for us members to comment on. He has embarked single handed in making our site more interesting with his efforts in relentlessly putting up these wwyd's, and to me it's something I look forward to and a large part of keeping myself relative. Thank you Ghost, in spite of what anyone say's YOU ARE THE MAN.

Dr. Bill

Bumpety-doo-da!

beatle

Verified Member
he has done alot for the site for sure. but i found out his real motive for the wwyd thingys he puts up.

you see he has no idea what to do and needs our help desperately to keep robbing all the local yokels around as most have gotten better and now surpass his knowledge of the game.

so he posts them for us to give him the answers to the layouts so he can use it against his opponents..

so ghost needs to come here and thank all of us for devoting so much time to improve his ever declining game to a level where he can survive in his own pool room..

i will continue to help the old guy whether he responds or not. (and i know he will)

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I've mentioned before that I appreciate the effort you put forth to do this.
You once had some help from Cowboy Dennis, but he finally had enough of the mayor of "Devils Island" and left you mostly all alone. :frus
Thanks again ! :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
not only would I also like to thank the ghost for putting up these wwyd's. but I would also like to ask him to post up his paypal address so that we could all send him a little $ for his good work. I'll be the first to send the $$$ to him, just as soon as he posts up his paypal address.

Thanks a lot beatle, that's real nice of you...ya know, I always had a feeling that you were a generous big-hearted guy under that hard-core exterior of yours...:heh...:)

baby huey

Verified Member
The Ghost provides us with some great scenarios to discuss. I am amazed at the differences of opinion coming from the many distinguished players as borne out in their shot selection(s) and it's kinda like a buffet in that no one gets the same dishes. Good stuff Ghost........keep it up.

treeMan

Verified Member
bumpity bump

bumpity bump

tap tap tap ...

Got to bring this post back up, thank you Ghost for continuing to post good situations that spur interesting discussions. I know it takes a lot of work and like other have said, it is much appreciated.

tree

beatle

Verified Member
ghost please put up an easy wwyd so a few can get the right answer.

like one ball left on the table and it is basically a spot shot. this way 60% will get it right and say shoot the ball in the hole.

remember when we had a spot shot discussion and a bunch said to play safe.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thanks bro's...glad to do my part for our One Pocket site - a site that we have thanks to Steve.

- Ghost

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thanks bro's...glad to do my part for our One Pocket site - that we have thanks to Steve.

- Ghost

Your making everything you shoot at. You move, well like a ghost.
You got me scared to death. Looks like I need some weight:heh

On a serious note. Thanks, I'm still learning

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Your making everything you shoot at. You move, well like a ghost.
You got me scared to death. Looks like I need some weight :heh

On a serious note. Thanks, I'm still learning

Well Jimbo...I can't give you any weight...but I will give you some wait >>> 51 more days, to be exact...:D