Houston to get a taste of hurricane Patricia...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I hope youse guys don't have to sleep overnight in the poolroom tomorrow night...:eek: ----->

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=3c8b10e99689b37f&hl=en&gl=US&source=wweather

Extreme weather's always a good excuse to gamble all night anyway...:heh...

Back in 1979 we had a mega snowstorm here, one of our biggest ever...I was playing pool that night at Freddy's club, and wound up staying there/playing all night - we walked out at 6:00 a.m. as the sun rose, to see the street and the cars buried in several feet of snow - it looked like Antarctica...:)

- Ghost

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I hope youse guys don't have to sleep overnight in the poolroom tomorrow night...:eek: ----->

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=3c8b10e99689b37f&hl=en&gl=US&source=wweather

Extreme weather's always a good excuse to gamble all night anyway...:heh...

Back in 1979 we had a mega snowstorm here, one of our biggest ever...I was playing pool that night at Freddy's club, and wound up staying there/playing all night - we walked out at 6:00 a.m. as the sun rose, to see the street and the cars buried in several feet of snow - it looked like Antarctica...:)

- Ghost

i was just a little pissant, but remember that storm. snow drift up to the roof of our house....
:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
hey pal....hope you're having a good time....big freakin city....

me and figueroa were talking about you (actually texting) tonight....thought we might come chill out in olathe next month for a couple days....my daughter needs the new iPhone...i'm wittled down to lincolns....;)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
hey pal....hope you're having a good time....big freakin city....

me and figueroa were talking about you (actually texting) tonight....thought we might come chill out in olathe next month for a couple days....my daughter needs the new iPhone...i'm wittled down to lincolns....;)

I started to say I'll be there if the creek don't rise, but it looks like the creeks are gonna be risin' like a mofo around here.

Hope to see you guys there. Once you know for sure, let me know. I'll tell Shooters to order in an extra truckload of brew. :)

P.S. Bring plenty of Lincolns. The girls who play for $5 don't play too sporty. :D