Henderson Parlay System

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I understand from a mutual friend that Bill Stroud in back in New Mexico working on his house, and won't be back in Phoenix til November, so I would like to fire some of this Chicago $$ at someone in October.

Back to Chicago for a rematch with the Ghost gets top priority, but any other fair match will be considered.

Let's keep this old train rolling. I never know when a wheel might fall off.:heh

Harry P., I have always liked Seattle.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I understand from a mutual friend that Bill Stroud in back in New Mexico working on his house, and won't be back in Phoenix til November, so I would like to fire some of this Chicago $$ at someone in October.

Back to Chicago for a rematch with the Ghost gets top priority, but any other fair match will be considered.

Let's keep this old train rolling. I never know when a wheel might fall off.:heh

Preacher Ronn is in Seattle also, might be an option and he will bet. You guys were a close game, down to the last ball or something if I remember.

SJDinPHX

Suspended

John, I suggest you make sure Mr. Platis has a DVD of your match with the Ghost..He may send a Limo for you !...(JK..I'm in for more suspense) :p:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Preacher Ronn is in Seattle also, might be an option and he will bet. You guys were a close game, down to the last ball or something if I remember.

That was at the end of my little road trip with SJD a couple years back. Maybe three? Funny how the losses aren't as fresh in my mind.

Ronn won that one after I made my game ball and scratched.:eek:

I also have family up there, so the nut would be lower.

Pipe up Chicago, or Seattle here I come.::D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
That was at the end of my little road trip with SJD a couple years back. Maybe three? Funny how the losses aren't as fresh in my mind.

Ronn won that one after I made my game ball and scratched.:eek:

I also have family up there, so the nut would be lower.

Pipe up Chicago, or Seattle here I come.::D
I remember the shot, you cross banked a ball on that tight Diamond for the win and then came whitey slowly down table into the drink. Either way Ronn is good action, he is on here from time to time too.

bstroud

Verified Member
John,

I have a perfect Diamond pro here at home. You are welcome to come here to play and bet as much as you want.

Bill S.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John,

I have a perfect Diamond pro here at home. You are welcome to come here to play and bet as much as you want.

Bill S.

We can play in Phoenix when you get back and it cools down. I can drive there, visit my son in Los Angeles, and the whole nut will be quite a bit lower for me.

I know I am stepping it up some to play you. That is the reason you are on the 2nd leg of a parlay. I will post up five games for $500 a game and play at Kolby's.

I enjoy the pool room atmosphere and will not gamble on a private table anywhere.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I remember the shot, you cross banked a ball on that tight Diamond for the win and then came whitey slowly down table into the drink. Either way Ronn is good action, he is on here from time to time too.

Funny how tight pockets always seem to be tighter on the object balls than the cue balls, lol

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
John ole buddy... When are you and Cardone going to match up??? It's been "the elephant in the parlor" for a coupla years now. Billy says he's in a slump, but y'all might possibly arrive at a game.

Now I don't want to be considered outta line for even bringing this up. You're both my friends, so I hope I don't get two "go to hell and mind your own business" comebacks...:(

I know you played against the Artie/Billy partnership a few years back in Galveston. But have you and the Italian Stallion ever locked horns?;)

Doc
treads on
thin ice