One Pocket Tournament (September 14th, 2013) @ Red Shoes Billiards ($500 ADDED*)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT" on Saturday September 14th, 2013. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), double elimination (3/2), one day ("IRON MAN") event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com). SIGN-UP: 12:00 PM (noon)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
I never EVER want to contradict "Freddie" but....a full field for Red Shoes is "30" (not 32)....The reason is....Adding the bar, kitchen and bar tables forced me to get rid of a number of Gold Crowns (9 ft). I now have 15 Gold Crowns....We do not have 32 players fields because a "flight" (2 players) would lag behind the rest of the field....so a "FULL FIELD" for us is "30" (with 2 "byes" on the chart).....YES, the full $500 is added at "30".

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I never EVER want to contradict "Freddie" but....a full field for Red Shoes is "30" (not 32)....The reason is....Adding the bar, kitchen and bar tables forced me to get rid of a number of Gold Crowns (9 ft). I now have 15 Gold Crowns....We do not have 32 players fields because a "flight" (2 players) would lag behind the rest of the field....so a "FULL FIELD" for us is "30" (with 2 "byes" on the chart).....YES, the full $500 is added at "30".

Jeez! I never knew that.

Beard

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
It would be hard for even you "Oh Bearded One" to tell "IF" there are 30 or 32 PLAYERS in the room...So unless "yall" look at the tournament chart (back by the bar)...you would miss it. Anyhow see you on the 14th!

piggybank04

Verified Member
we'll be there again, but we wont get there til 12 noon---is that early enough to still get a spot?

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
99% of the time "High Noon" is early enough. The Tournament has a 12:00 PM (noon) sign up time. A few players (I won't name NAMES), think "noon sign-up" means call @ 12:15 PM and see how many PLAYERS I have. So here goes...."NOON"= both the BIG HAND and the LITTLE HAND are on the "12". See ya on the 14th (noon-ish)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I was planing on a play session last Friday, but spent the day at Advent Christ emeg room having my appendix removed.

Sorry I have to miss another one. Maybe Dec. will work out. Have a great one.

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Red Shoes, One of the places I would love to visit before I get to old. I want to meet Angela. I may never leave if I do.