POV Pool Streamed Matches for One-Pocket

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Biado won; it was a good match. In the brief post match interview Biado said he is 29, been playing since he was fourteen (or four if I didn't hear right, lol). Works as a golf caddy. Plays 9-ball and rotation and some three cushion with Efren. Does okay against Efren apparently. Says he does not play any One Pocket. He shot pretty aggressively in his match with Kiamco, but controlled the cue ball superbly.

So next up at 8PM CA time Appleton vs Biado winners bracket finals.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I could not stay up late enough for the finals of the One Pocket last night -- any of you know who won? Biado had a couple games in the first set when I had to crash.

Kind of funny that here we had Appleton as the "most seasoned" One Pocket player down the home stretch. :D

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
last night

last night

Thank God for full screen toggle, too tough to fade those fools on chat. Makes one worry about our utes

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I could not stay up late enough for the finals of the One Pocket last night -- any of you know who won? Biado had a couple games in the first set when I had to crash.

Kind of funny that here we had Appleton as the "most seasoned" One Pocket player down the home stretch. :D

Nor could I. I did one of those head fall then quick wake up things before I cashed in for the night. Funny after the thread that talked about how unpatriotic or un-something it was to root for anyone but Americans, we had two ferriners to root for or nothing. So who won?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Appleton wins first set, 4-2...It was true double elim., so if Biado would have gotten by him the first set, he would have had to win the 2nd also..Didn't happen !..The kid has a lot of promise though ! He may play as good or better than SVB, after he has played 1P as much as Shane has lately !

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
The difference between first and second was experience. Carlos had some shots he did not shoot well and Darren being the champion he is kept the pressure on every shot. They both made mistakes but playing mistake free when all that firepower is in both players is tough. I was rooting for the kid but I'm glad Darren won. I was exhausted. Shane lost race to five with Busta. 5k