Poor Losers

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
I just read a post on AZ concerning Corey Duel and Jonathan Pinegar. After Corey had beaten him in the one pocket division at Tunica, Corey walked over and offered his hand to Pinegar. He kept his back to him and refused to shake his hand. This really is no way to act over a loss. I have heard nothing but negative things about this guys actions. Corey has always been a gentleman and professional win, lose or draw. Perhaps tourney directors should consider not even allowing him to play if all he does is stir up hate and discontent.Just my opinion here of course but I would love to know if anyone else feels this way.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Isn't this guy from, "Philly", his name is Johnny, He's a poker player from TV!

I think his nickname is, "Cornflakes!"

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Jonathon Pinegar is from Tennessee. Hennessee from Tennessee is his nick name. He has two fingers missing on his shooting hand which if you think about it makes it perfect for holding a cue and executing a pendulum stroke. He's really a nice guy when he isn't steaming.

oldspurguy

Verified Member
From
Beaumont, Texas
I'm pretty sure that's a different guy, one is Henigan and one is Hennesee.

Note: Didn't quote, but I was replying to Bill's post.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I just read a post on AZ concerning Corey Duel and Jonathan Pinegar. After Corey had beaten him in the one pocket division at Tunica, Corey walked over and offered his hand to Pinegar. He kept his back to him and refused to shake his hand. This really is no way to act over a loss. I have heard nothing but negative things about this guys actions. Corey has always been a gentleman and professional win, lose or draw. Perhaps tourney directors should consider not even allowing him to play if all he does is stir up hate and discontent.Just my opinion here of course but I would love to know if anyone else feels this way.

I looked at that thread on the All-Zaniness site and some dingbat turned it into a thread about breasts & nipples in a guys avatar. She does NOT see a top on this girl and she DOES see nipples showing???:confused:. I guess you can convince yourself of anything if you try hard enough. God save us from the do-gooders with bad eyesight. As bad as my eyes are all I can see is a blur where the left nip should be. Must've been edited out. How can you see something that's not there?

nip slip.jpg

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
I looked at that thread on the All-Zaniness site and some dingbat turned it into a thread about breasts & nipples in a guys avatar. She does NOT see a top on this girl and she DOES see nipples showing???:confused:. I guess you can convince yourself of anything if you try hard enough. God save us from the do-gooders with bad eyesight. As bad as my eyes are all I can see is a blur where the left nip should be. Must've been edited out. How can you see something that's not there?

View attachment 8492

...maybe She had them bleached out....so She could have...more attractive one's Tattooed on....:eek:

tylerdurden

Verified Member

View attachment 8492

I tend to only think about a woman's personality and intelligence anyway, so for me nipple or not, it's really unimportant.

I have seen this pinegar guy play and I really like his game a lot. Here is my take, and it is a forgiving one.... he probably has a little less talent than the top guys like corey, yet he obviously tries very hard and may put all he has into it (total guess), so when he loses it is really tough on his psyche.

In short, I pretty much agree behavior like this is not acceptable, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt. If the behavior just continues and he obviously knows people think it is not appropriate for tv or whatever, then it really is a bad sign. It is just hard to condemn a guy for trying their guts out, especially when we have a guy like strickland who is such a whacko and I have never once seen a TD do anything to him myself. Although I am sure strickland has suffered consequences before, they dont seem to be strong enough imo.

keoneyo

Verified Member

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

No Cornflakes is John Hennigan. He just won the Players Championship at the World Series of Poker and won 1.5 Million. He is a first class guy and would never turn his back on a handshake. Lot of heart and a good soul.
Jonathan Pinegar is known as Hennesee.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Just a speculation but maybe the missing fingers are one of the reasons he tries to avoid handshakes. He is a good guy when he's relaxed. I've sat down with him and talked and I've watched a few of his matches. I've seen him get a little 'steemie' but nothing too bad. I was sweating a match between him and Alan Hopkins with a guy from New Orleans who thought Alan walked on water. Every time Alan would lay down a trap, my fellow sweator would turn to me and make a comment or a noise depicting his awe for Allen's shot. Jon faded most of this but then at one point told the guy, "Hey, this is for a lotta beans." or words to that effect. That's all. He could have righteously said a lot more.

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
I got a chance to sweat a couple of his matches when he came to Memphis a couple of weeks ago. Afterwards we did get a chance to talk a bit and I have to agree he is a pretty nice guy. He was playing Sky and I think it was Sky's mom sweating the match. When Hennessee was shooitng, Sky's mom would talk to Sky. I could tell it bothered Jonathan. When he finished shooting he would turn to me and make conversation...all in all I may have misjudged the guy. He is a gutsy, great player.