Photos from Derby City

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've been uploading photos from the Derby. If you have a few minutes and want to look at most of them, then the best way to view them is to click in the upper right hand corner where it says "Slideshow" -- that takes you to a full screen slide viewer. When it starts, you can also click top left to adjust the speed (default is medium, but fast is fine if you want to browse -- you can always pause the show anyway).

A weeks worth of tourney photos:
http://www.poolinaction.com/2013DerbyCity/2013-DCC-Tournament/27757895_jn52KC

And the main action room:
http://www.poolinaction.com/2013DerbyCity/2013-DCC-Action/27757581_Fxfjm2

I put the one-handed One Pocket in its own gallery:
http://www.poolinaction.com/2013DerbyCity/2013-One-Handed-One-Pocket/27757669_j7JN9g

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great pics steve
if you get time maybe post a pic of the 1p.org guys that were there so we can place faces with names
thanks

JAM

Verified Member
GREAT, GREAT photos.

Here's my fave, as I think it captures the essence of the DCC. Break cue, fancy shooting cue, dirty rails, 9-ball racked up, and counting the bennies! :cool:

Attachments

• Onepocketorg Steve Booth photo from 2013 DCC.png
    Onepocketorg Steve Booth photo from 2013 DCC.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 0

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
GREAT, GREAT photos.

Here's my fave, as I think it captures the essence of the DCC. Break cue, fancy shooting cue, dirty rails, 9-ball racked up, and counting the bennies! :cool:

Not nine ball racked up. It's also not eight ball because no eight ball in the middle, not one pocket, full rack banks, or straight pool if there's a break cue involved. So it must be cut throat! And that does look like Richie.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Not nine ball racked up. It's also not eight ball because no eight ball in the middle, not one pocket, full rack banks, or straight pool if there's a break cue involved. So it must be cut throat! And that does look like Richie.

It looks like maybe the 11 ball rack that Freddy advocates for BankPool. A 10 ball rack with an extra ball in the center-rear row.

JAM

Verified Member
This is so funny! It is amazing how we pool aficionados can analyze a pool photograph. :D

Meanwhile, nobody else would probably even notice. :eek:

Now that I look at that photo, it does look like it is an odd formation of balls. :lol

AND is that a break cue or a jump cue on the left?

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
I allus thought

I allus thought

GREAT, GREAT photos.

That bennies were a little smaller than an aspirin and white and scored ... by the jar or pillow case .....

Oooops .... guess I am old , huh ....