Player sponsorship to Derby City

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Steve,

Steve,

...you are down.Keep up the good work,cheers,James....AM I supposed to say here you have my vote?OK,you do...............

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The confirmed candidates are:

Steve Lomako (either Banks or One Pocket ?)
Bernie Pettipiece (One Pocket)
Lou Figueroa (One Pocket)
onepockethacker (One Pocket)
Ace (One Pocket or Banks)

In addition, there are other players who have been nominated but we do not know for sure if they can accept and represent us or not. These players will need to chime in if they want to be considered -- also we need to know if they want to be considered for Banks or One Pocket (that goes for one of the above players as well):

Unconfirmed nominations:

Dennis
Dudley
CaliRed
Frank the Barber

Steve...I'm adding one more name/nomination to the list, at the 11th hour..another solid long-time member, good guy, and regular poster:

usblues/James

- Ghost

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ike Runnels one pocket and banks
Cal, right now we want our sponsored players to be at least somewhat active members of OnePocket.org. That would include you, but we'd need Ike to get involved here first. Damn, I'd love to see him get involved because I have long admired the way he plays and the way he dedicates himself to the game.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cal, right now we want our sponsored players to be at least somewhat active members of OnePocket.org. That would include you, but we'd need Ike to get involved here first. Damn, I'd love to see him get involved because I have long admired the way he plays and the way he dedicates himself to the game.

^^^ what he said

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
thanks Mr. Ghost

thanks Mr. Ghost

I won't be attending the derby this year as I just got back from a long vacation with family.

I would have loved to go but it isn't a possibility this year. Thanks ghost for the nomination!

"Dead Money" Dudley :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Wish I could remain but some family issues have come up that I may not be able to attend Derby... If I do, I will pay my own freight... Thanks for the nomination... it would be an honor...

If it comes down to a vote, I vote for Bernie P, one-pocket and Deeman for Banks...

Bille

Hey Bille....what's your latest sit-rep for being able to still come to the DCC?....I hope you'll be able to work it out so you can come...we're already gonna be missing our onepocket.org bro's - John H., Dudley and Gulfport Doc - don't want to have to add you to that list of MIA'S.

- Ghost

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
ghost

ghost

I will not be coming this year... my son was selected for a leadership award and will be traveling to Washington DC to learn about government first hand...He is one of five kids from the gulf coast to be nominated by his teachers and then selected for this honor... I refuse to let him miss this... I have already missed too much in his life so far anyway... :sorry

Bille

PS perhaps a weekend trip to Chicago for one of John's ironman tournaments in the spring...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
ghost I will not be coming this year... my son was selected for a leadership award and will be traveling to Washington DC to learn about government first hand...He is one of five kids from the gulf coast to be nominated by his teachers and then selected for this honor... I refuse to let him miss this... I have already missed too much in his life so far anyway... :sorry

Bille

PS perhaps a weekend trip to Chicago for one of John's ironman tournaments in the spring...

Ok Bille, we'll miss seeing you there...and also I'll miss you because you and Simon/Dudley, who also can't go this year, were the only members of the gang who were crazy-hardcore enough to stay up and about all night, every night - so I count on you guys to give me a report on the action that went on from 3:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m...:heh

Seriously though, and I know I speak for everybody here in saying - congratulations to your son, and you guys have a great time in DC.

- Ghost

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member
looks like I may miss DCC this year as well. my wife has had her brother-in-law die and looks like we are gonna be helping his widow down in Florida now. if I can, I'll squeeze in a couple of days but hard to tell right now!

DeeMan
Man, bad timing is a drag...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Ghost, you'll probably see most of us from the Dixie crew in Tunica. I'm looking forward to it-- especially if it's in May. In fact if you ever come off the lock, you might even get ole Doc to the table...;)

Doc