Fred,I really do apologize

John Brumback

Verified Member
I know it's no excuse but I was drunk and just blew a gasket.I'm very sorry and wish I could take all that back.I have the utmost respect for you and your pool career and knowledge.But like I said that stings me when you talk about us ky boys and all of that.I hope you can somehow forgive me and I'll be wearing your shirts at tunica.I know your toughed skin and I will be too from now on.
Your friend,John B.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Better.....

Better.....

....hope its not too late.Freddie is the best guy with the best stories bar none.Its a pain rappin here as were mostly upfront guys and the fuking computer doesnt convey what we mean or who we are accurately.Good going John B.,cheers,Bob

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I know it's no excuse but I was drunk and just blew a gasket.I'm very sorry and wish I could take all that back.I have the utmost respect for you and your pool career and knowledge.But like I said that stings me when you talk about us ky boys and all of that.I hope you can somehow forgive me and I'll be wearing your shirts at tunica.I know your toughed skin and I will be too from now on.
Your friend,John B.

Freddies not as tough skinned as you think, but your apology should toughen his thin skin. But you're right about tough skinned being essential when posting on our forum, look how much it's helped the Ghost.:rolleyes:

Good job, well said.:cool:

Dr. Bill

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
an apology

an apology

Hey Freddy, I respect your opinion in Banks and One Pocket,your knowledge is very important to help out the new comers to the game. John came through with a big apology so remember we all make mistakes,I made my share so let bygones be bygones.John is realy a nice guy who step up to the plate and apologized to you personally We all need you on the OnePocket.org.
You 've got great friends such as Billy,Gulfportdoc,Cowboy Dennis,Both Johns.I enjoy your opinions, without you the OnePocket.org will lose a great personality.Like I said before we all made our share of mistakes so accept John's apology.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I just wanted give a positive note....

I used to swing by onepocket.org every once in a while, it wasn't until I started wanting to improve my banks that I started coming by more. More particularly, it was after an exchange in an older "pinching the bank" thread with John Brumaback himself that really made me a onepocket.org daily participant. After giving me some advice on a bank I asked about, he then mentioned I should come back here more often. Here is the actual post....

Thanks Tyler, and your very welcome.Come back more often.John B.

A bank pool champion gets asked a question by somebody he doesn't know, gave me some great info, and encourages me to come back more often. I don't know if i'm on the same page as everybody, but I think that is pretty darn cool. Little things like this are what makes a forum like this amazing for us pool fans/students. After that exchange I started coming by more and reading the posts of Dr. Bill's and Freddy's (to name just a couple) and it really started to dawn on me how great this place is, especially for students of not just one pocket, but pool in general. So, i'll end just by thanking all you guys who come on here and give your time and knowledge, it really is appreciated and it makes this forum a truly special place.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
You made some great points Tyler. And I happen to agree with you. This site is a treasure trove of banks and one pocket information on a continual basis that a guy couldn't possibly get anywhere else. And a lot of us poke fun at each other, so that makes it even more enjoyable.;)

Doc

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You made some great points Tyler. And I happen to agree with you. This site is a treasure trove of banks and one pocket information on a continual basis that a guy couldn't possibly get anywhere else........ And a lot of us poke fun at each other, so that makes it even more enjoyable.;)

Doc

As you know Doc, I used to share more knowledge about Banks and One Pocket, then AB, Broombacker, Beardo, Dr. Bill,
and Ghoatass, COMBINED !..:sorry

They use to bombard me with PM's, begging me not to embarass them in public... So, I started using my enormous comedic talents,
to piss them off instead..:p :p..Now, as I get older and 'decreppiter', I have forgotten almost everything I ever knew, so we are all just about even now..I just let them flail away at each other, being as they don't have ME to show them the "mistake-free, correct shot"..:rolleyes:

PS..Artie was so embarassed, by my dominance,..he may never return..So, carry on guy's, and don't let the weakest player (Gh:eek:atsy) push you around. Its more fun, (and easier)..training my parakeet to smoke, than it is to teach him how to play 1-hole..:cool:

View attachment 6505

Last edited:

John Brumback

Verified Member
As you know Doc, I used to share more knowledge about Banks and One Pocket, then AB, Broombacker, Beardo, Dr. Bill,
and Ghoatass, COMBINED !..:sorry

They use to bombard me with PM's, begging me not to embarass them in public... So, I started using my enormous comedic talents,
to piss them off instead..:p :p..Now, as I get older and 'decreppiter', I have forgotten almost everything I ever knew, so we are all just about even now..I just let them flail away at each other, being as they don't have ME to show them the "mistake-free, correct shot"..:rolleyes:

PS..Artie was so embarassed, by my dominance,..he may never return..So, carry on guy's, and don't let the weakest player (Gh:eek:atsy) push you around. Its more fun, (and easier)..training my parakeet to smoke, than it is to teach him how to play 1-hole..:cool:

View attachment 6505

Yeah and he's smokin a joint and setting on a glass of yuuuk kon sp?:p:lol
Please share with us your wealth of bankpool and onepocket knowledge:frus:p
John B.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yeah and he's smokin a joint and setting on a glass of yuuuk kon sp?:p:lol

Please share with us your wealth of bankpool and onepocket knowledge:frus:p

John B.

Wouldn't be fair John old buddie, you are already #2 in the world, behind me..:sorry...(Please stop PM-ing me)

PS..Spelling hint...;)
View attachment 6506

Last edited: