Do yourself a favor

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Get some 1p lessons from Freddie. I did this week and, although it was far too short, it was really good. When Artie used to post he would allude to this elusive concept of moving your balls like a chess player moves his pieces that would set up the plays for later in the game. I was always curious as to what he exactly meant by that. In other word, instead of playing shot-for-shot you would have a grand plan of the big picture if you will. A CONCEPT that guided and actualized your eventual victory that was general enough to be expressed in axioms but specific enough to be applied to the shot in front of you. This I found with Freddie's tutelage. Man knows his shit. I wish I could play him every day. Also, he's a blast to be around. Thanks, Fred.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Along.....

Along.....

...with the moves which can be taught theres the stroke which cant.Do you have that?Yes,its a gas playing with world class players.Very humbling and very motivating,Cheers,James

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
me.....

me.....

too,so frustrating aye?Yet so much fun trying to get that feeling cause its easiest when you can copy their speed.Almost impossible finding it playing with a hacker......cheers,Bob

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Get some 1p lessons from Freddie. I did this week and, although it was far too short, it was really good. When Artie used to post he would allude to this elusive concept of moving your balls like a chess player moves his pieces that would set up the plays for later in the game. I was always curious as to what he exactly meant by that. In other word, instead of playing shot-for-shot you would have a grand plan of the big picture if you will. A CONCEPT that guided and actualized your eventual victory that was general enough to be expressed in axioms but specific enough to be applied to the shot in front of you. This I found with Freddie's tutelage. Man knows his shit. I wish I could play him every day. Also, he's a blast to be around. Thanks, Fred.

After reading this message i was impressed until i read the fine print....it says..... this message was paid for by Freddy the Beard!!:eek: :lol

Im sure lessons from Freddy would be well worth it. Too bad i live in Florida

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
After reading this message i was impressed until i read the fine print....it says..... this message was paid for by Freddy the Beard!!:eek: :lol

Im sure lessons from Freddy would be well worth it. Too bad i live in Florida

Hey Robert, I thought you might be done with us. No, I paid. Also, Freddie took me to the greatest restaurant down the road from Red Shoes. 1-1/4 thick pork chops fire grilled to perfection with french fries and a drink for like $10.00 each. Chicago has more great restaurants per square mile than anywhere.