Free bank lessons just added

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
I have Freddie's videos and the books.

Frankly, IMO, you need both. I am not saying that either is worthless without the other. But IMO, you need both.

Other educational videos were easier for me, but Freddies stuff, I needed diagrams, text, and him showing it.

Some of it I still didnt get. I picked up a few items, and keep them in my toolbox, but still some I didnt get.

I am not throwing rocks at my buddy Freddie, but I am trying to learn how to bank at 48 year old.

Ken

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
slide

slide

Fred,in the automatic banks section you say the best place to hit the cueball is halftip high or halftip low, centerball causes slide. could you elaborate on what effect slide has on object ball? thanks tom k:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Linear force

Linear force

Fred,in the automatic banks section you say the best place to hit the cueball is halftip high or halftip low, centerball causes slide. could you elaborate on what effect slide has on object ball? thanks tom k:

Slide applies maximum linear force which in turn applies maximum collision induced throw. Not helpful when trying to cut a ball.

Beard

tsk7878

Verified Member
From
chicago,il
slide

slide

thanks, that's why you use centerball on that straight-back that lays close to the long rail, eh?

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Freddy

Freddy

Great stuff as usual...

B

P.S. for those naysayers out there... spending time with the beard is worth every penny you pay for lessons... there just ain't nothin like it...

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I have Freddie's videos and the books.

Frankly, IMO, you need both. I am not saying that either is worthless without the other. But IMO, you need both.

Other educational videos were easier for me, but Freddies stuff, I needed diagrams, text, and him showing it.

Some of it I still didnt get. I picked up a few items, and keep them in my toolbox, but still some I didnt get.

I am not throwing rocks at my buddy Freddie, but I am trying to learn how to bank at 48 year old.

Ken

maybe a trip to chicago for private lessons will get you over the hump
id bet in the long run you would get a great return on investment:D
just sayin