Steve Mizerak vs. Buddy Hall 1995 Roanoke#2

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If there had been some cheese & onions on that 7 ball Buddy would still be crying:).

Dennis
They are/were both big guys for sure. That can happen over time pretty easily with a healthy (maybe not so healthy?) appetite. This reminds me of a photo of Buddy, Miz and Grady I'll see if I can find... Buddy and Miz flanking Grady, which always reminded me of the old English (I think) hustler's comic postcard, "Two sharps and a flat" with two hustlers double-teaming a sucker. I'd like to find that and post it too, lol.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
They are/were both big guys for sure. That can happen over time pretty easily with a healthy (maybe not so healthy?) appetite. This reminds me of a photo of Buddy, Miz and Grady I'll see if I can find... Buddy and Miz flanking Grady, which always reminded me of the old English (I think) hustler's comic postcard, "Two sharps and a flat" with two hustlers double-teaming a sucker. I'd like to find that and post it too, lol.

I've always liked "A Flat Between Two Sharps" also. I think I first saw it in one of Robert Byrnes's books.

flat between two sharps.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I found the pic with Grady in between Miz & Buddy -- you see what I mean -- Thanks for posting that old print Dennis :D

Attachments

• BuddyGradyMiz-480.jpg
    BuddyGradyMiz-480.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 0