Congrats to DickBrain Breath

Skin

Verified Member
Congratulations to my Ducky. I am so happy. You don't deserve it--you earned it. Wish I could be there. Will ask Cali or Steve to hook me up via Skype or ichat. :cool:

You are already a real cutie, but I would not pass up Sunny's consult offer regarding make up and wardrobe. You are a classy guy like that, I know.

xoxo,
Clare

Nice, Clare. Have you noticed, though, that no one is offering to help him with his acceptance speech? He could come up to the mic at a loss for words, you know.

Will never happen. :lol

Skin

Nice, Clare. Have you noticed, though, that no one is offering to help him with his acceptance speech? He could come up to the mic at a loss for words, you know.

Will never happen. :lol

Skin

So right about that Skin.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Let me be the first to congratulate The San Jose Dick, Richard McMorran. The voting finished in an unbelievable tie for first place. Cecil T Hall of course was the other guy. Looks like we have two guys headed in this year. Congrats to both great players. Looking forward to the Dinner on the 24th.

Big turnout this year, great exciting finish.

Beard

Congrats Mister Duck. Looking forward to buying you a celebratory drink or three at the Derby.

Lou Figueroa

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Just realized, my "aw shucks" thanks to you all, is stuck away in some other thread, barely involved in the award...In fact its in a hi-jacked flame war between ScrzBill and Cowboy Denise..Wyancha guy's grow up ?..You don't see Fred and I carrying on like that, do you ?

Who's Fred?
Aw shucks Duckmiester, if you had only answered my question about Armani, I wouldn't have lost my cool and made a fool of myself in front of the whole one pocket world.:sorry I really didn't take it personally that you answered everyone else's question, sometimes twice, and COMPLETELY IGNORED MINE. :mad:As it is, I have relegated my postings in the past few days to Huffington Post, #OWS,SF, Oakland, and Stormfront, to avoid any further displays of embarrassment.
I have mended my ways.:eek: Now when someone insults me or says some personally insulting diatribe directed towards me, I will just politely tell them to GFT.
To make up to you, Mr Anatidephobia master, there is a paid luncheon HOT Brown waiting for you at the Brown Hotel in Louisville with a side of Yukon Jack, during your visit to the DCC. Don't worry about a designated driver, Jennifer Connelly:) said she would be honored.:cool:

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Belated but sincere....

Belated but sincere....

SJD,
I haven't been on here or AZB in a long time so I'm sorry this is late. Congratulations on your induction into the Hall of Fame! Very happy for you.
I hope that your entire trip to the DCC and the induction dinner, etc will be a great time for you and that you'll have many wonderful memories to cherish in the years ahead!
Again, congratulations!