Efren/scott 2010 Race To 5

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bstroud said:
I thought I was the only one making a good shot and getting stuck behind a ball nearly frozen.

There is just something wrong with the Aramith balls. They just don't work right.

Bobby Hunter and I were having this same discussion the other night.

We need the Centennials back.

Bill Stroud
bill as an aside
the poolroom i go to just bought new balls for the house balls
they are pieces of SH*T
i went out and bought a set of centennials
for my use when i go there

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Cowboy Dennis said:
Petie, read post #17. Larry posted it already.

No, no, I mean what does he do from hear after he played himself safe onto the six? It looks like he has a combo but lets the CB go if he tries to make it.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
petie said:
No, no, I mean what does he do from hear after he played himself safe onto the six? It looks like he has a combo but lets the CB go if he tries to make it.
petie
he didnt shoot the combo
he broke up the 2 stripes:confused:
but moved the 2 to his side:)
and drew the q sweetly back frozen to the 6(wish i could do that:rolleyes:
LIKE THIS
es4.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
petie said:
This shot is impossible. Letmerephrase; this shot is low percentage...unless you're Efren.
petie you should buy the dvd from accu-stats to watch the whole match
scott does player review with mark wilson
his thoughts on what was going on as the games progress and his decisions and analysis on what to shoot are interesting to hear.
efen did not shoot this very hard he came off the long rail with the 2 and had the 2 clip the stripe (not a full hit)
just enough to carom the 2 cross table and nudge the stripe up table
and draw the q perfectly back on the 6

whats so low percentage/hard about that??:D

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
lll said:
his thoughts on what was going on as the games progress and his decisions and analysis on what to shoot are interesting to hear.
efen did not shoot this very hard he came off the long rail with the 2 and had the 2 clip the stripe (not a full hit)

Makin' it back to the six--not close, not too far, off angle, just right and truly frozen. That's impossible to do consistently unles you're Efren. Think about it, 1/4 of one revolution more or less, on degree of angle higher or lower, one millibar of energy more or less and the shot would not be this iron-clad perfectly safe.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
whats so low percentage/hard about that??

whats so low percentage/hard about that??

lll said:

Makin' it back to the six--not close, not too far, not off angle, just right and truly frozen. That's impossible to do consistently unless you're Efren. Think about it, 1/4 of one revolution more or less, on degree of angle higher or lower, one millibar of energy more or less and the shot would not be this iron-clad perfectly safe.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
petie said:
Makin' it back to the six--not close, not too far, not off angle, just right and truly frozen. That's impossible to do consistently unless you're Efren. Think about it, 1/4 of one revolution more or less, on degree of angle higher or lower, one millibar of energy more or less and the shot would not be this iron-clad perfectly safe.
petie i was teasing:D
i was very impressed with efrens shot and tried to convey that in my post