Wishing Androd a Happy Birthday

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
Hey, Rod. Sorry I got here late. Many happy returns.
By-the-way, if you're interested, that little deal with Lenny and my neice Moana (pronounced Moan...ah) didn't quite work out so I thought you might like a shot...er, I mean you might like an evening with her. Put a fifth of ice cold Quervo down her and she'll do more tricks than a magician at a Wal-Mart opening. :D

Attachments

• Mona_Lisa_Wants_Her_Smile_Back.jpg
    Mona_Lisa_Wants_Her_Smile_Back.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Tramp Steamer said:
Hey, Rod. Sorry I got here late. Many happy returns.
By-the-way, if you're interested, that little deal with Lenny and my neice Moana (pronounced Moan...ah) didn't quite work out so I thought you might like a shot...er, I mean you might like an evening with her. Put a fifth of ice cold Quervo down her and she'll do more tricks than a magician at a Wal-Mart opening. :D

Haven't had a two bagger since I was drinking heavily. Seems cute, send her on down.:D
Rod.

RedCard

Verified Member
I'm late too, but guys like you make this site go 'round. Hope you had a good birthday.

Attachments

• Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 1

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Rod,

once again... I wanted to make something cool for you for your birthday, but I'm trying to find a place to live right now, work situation is going haywire and everythings falling apart:eek:

So, I better at least get in a Happy Birthday to you before you're halfway on to your next one.:)

I always look forward to your posts, you are one cool cat;)

Thanks for hanging out here, I enjoy your company!

Greg (ps.. If I make something can I use one of your pics or would I have to alter it beyond recognition?:D

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:
Rod,

once again... I wanted to make something cool for you for your birthday, but I'm trying to find a place to live right now, work situation is going haywire and everythings falling apart:eek:

So, I better at least get in a Happy Birthday to you before you're halfway on to your next one.:)

I always look forward to your posts, you are one cool cat;)

Thanks for hanging out here, I enjoy your company!

Greg (ps.. If I make something can I use one of your pics or would I have to alter it beyond recognition?:D

Feel free. Thanks for the kind words. Hope everything comes together.;)
Your Pal
Rod.