JOHN B. vs DIPPY JULY 28

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
for $7 instead of $5 i think you could find alot who would say its true:rolleyes:

$5 is the max for a Chicago Hooker...Jennifer Anniston or Jessica Alba, could not demand $5.50 in that spot. Too much competition...You have the Ghost and many others eager to pay $3 for a b**w job from a real VD infected slut...Quality means nothing to them... they are happy with what they can get...Cheap..:p :p :p

PS..They have been known to dangle their short willie"s, in the Chicago River, in hopes they will encounter a Sucker, (50/50) instead of an alligator......:cool:

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
At least in Chicago, you know what you get, In Cal, you might get he, she, he-she,it, you just never know, maybe even Threesa Sparks, "Women of the Year"! You have to be extra careful in Cal, you have to wear your rubbers at all time, you know, all that rain!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
http://mr3cushion.com

cuesmith

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
That's fine Fred.I'm proud to here you say that's the most weight gave up that you've heard of In bank.He can make some real hard banks but the easy ones give him fits.lol I did play wide open position on most all banks.I figured
that was my best chance. I ran lots of 5s to 7s.Thanks.Bank on Brother.John B.

I have to say you musta outran the nuts to have beat him at that game. I have a lot of respect for your talents John but I would have tried to get a bet against you with that spot! That's stronger than cat shit!