Watching Efren play Onepocket..the first time

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
wincardona said:
Would you please explain that, what you said. Any one can say that but you need to explain why so we can learn.;)

Also while your at it ask Artie how he knows that if Bugs would of played him 8/7 instead of 9/8 would he have won as many games? But how could he know since Bugs never gve him 8/7.:)

Billy I.

No need to explain, your the doctor and I am the psychiatrist. :D

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
No need to explain, your the doctor and I am the psychiatrist. :D[/QUOTE

I no I make it my buisness too to thats howe I made my living. And O never played Bugs 8 to 7.

I skipite 8 o 7 and I played him even one time and won two sessions. And afyer that like a week later we went back too playing 9 to 8.

After I won even. Do you think I new what I was doing.

And if you dought what I say. Its ok with me. Excepte one little minor detail.

If I dont no me. How would you no me.

I think I am the best judge off myself. And why do I think different then the other players.

I said it over and over that I no the whole game off one pocket. Not just shots and moves.

The totale package. Do you no any other player that can say that. And prove it.

Everybody has clicks. I like to stand alone. Because thats what life is about.

Depending on youreself.

And a Doctor and a psychiatrist together is insanity.

And a pool Doctor and a pool Psychitrist. Together the need to get help from a Pshcologest. And find out what makes them tick.

Howe meny games out off ten games. Will 8 to 7 show up. And howe meny games out off ten will 9 to 8 show up?

And if they play 15 games at 8 to 7 and 15 games at 9to 8. Howe many games do you think the player giving the spot in a fair game will win.

Give two answers 8 to 7 and 9 to 8. And will Shane ron more 8 and out. Or will the other player ron more 9 and outs.

Answer these qouistions and it will help everyone. But nodody likes answering my qouistions.

It must be because the qouistions are too hard.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
This is another incorrect statement Artie. With them both needing one ball in the 8-7 game there are 2 balls on the table.

Dennis

Not if he spots his first ball like he is supose too.

And I will make it a little clearer.

the score is 8 to seven the players favor giving a ball. HE spotted his firtst ball that makes the score 8 to 7 with one ball on the table.

Whoever makes that ball wines. Is thier any difference realistickly each player needing a ball?

And 8 to 7 thier are two balls left. And whoever makes one ball from thier wins.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Fast Lenny said:
No need to explain, your the doctor and I am the psychiatrist. :D[/QUOTE

I no I make it my buisness too to thats howe I made my living. And O never played Bugs 8 to 7.

I skipite 8 o 7 and I played him even one time and won two sessions. And afyer that like a week later we went back too playing 9 to 8.

After I won even. Do you think I new what I was doing.

And if you dought what I say. Its ok with me. Excepte one little minor detail.

If I dont no me. How would you no me.

I think I am the best judge off myself. And why do I think different then the other players.

I said it over and over that I no the whole game off one pocket. Not just shots and moves.

The totale package. Do you no any other player that can say that. And prove it.

Everybody has clicks. I like to stand alone. Because thats what life is about.

Depending on youreself.

And a Doctor and a psychiatrist together is insanity.

And a pool Doctor and a pool Psychitrist. Together the need to get help from a Pshcologest. And find out what makes them tick.

Howe meny games out off ten games. Will 8 to 7 show up. And howe meny games out off ten will 9 to 8 show up?

And if they play 15 games at 8 to 7 and 15 games at 9to 8. Howe many games do you think the player giving the spot in a fair game will win.

Give two answers 8 to 7 and 9 to 8. And will Shane ron more 8 and out. Or will the other player ron more 9 and outs.

Answer these qouistions and it will help everyone. But nodody likes answering my qouistions.

It must be because the qouistions are too hard.
I really don't know the answer to the questions, but I would assume that you would win more games with 8/7 but don't know how many.

But I do know that when two players play one another their not playing no count pool. so whats 8 and out opposed to 9 and out have to do with any thing. What about all the games when neither player runs out, who wins those games and how often will the underdog win going to seven? And how often will the underdog win going to eight? Can you answer my questions or are they too tough?

If you can't answer my questions then I would like you to give me an answer to your questions, if you can.

Thank you,
Dr. Bill

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
Artie, I would like to ask you a few questions, you say that 30 years ago you played 5 times as much one pocket as I did well you probably did. 30 years ago I played vey little one pocket, I played almost all nine ball. But lets talk about the last 25 years when you were in Vegas and I was still playing pool on and off.

In the last say 25 to 30 years I have had the luxory to sit next to the worlds best one pocket players doing commentary. Players like Ervolino, Mizerak, Hopkins, Fusco, Daulton, Jeremy Jones, Diliberto, Mathews, Joyner, Frost, and the list goes on and on. Not only have I done commentary with all the mentioned champions, I have also played all of them a countless number of times. Plus I have played every champion in the last 30 years, players you're very familar with like Bugs, Mexican Johnny, Corn Bread, Baby Face, Reyes, Parica, Florence, Ronnie Allen, Kelly, Jersey Red, Cecil, SJD, Paul Jones, The Beard, and many many more players that I haven't mentioned. If the truth was known I probably played more champions than any one living today. Artie does that count for something? Do you think that I learned any thing during that time? Do you think in the last 30 years I could have possibly improved my game?

Maybe you know more about one pocket than any one alive, maybe not, but the players I played know a little them selves, at least I think so.

So 30 years ago you played 5 times as much one pocket as I did, ok. Well in the last 30 years I made a little of that up.:D

Billy I.
I just found this post. And your wrught you played 100 times more pool in the last 25 to 30 years.

And you definalty no all off todays players. That I dont no too meny. And you were around all these people and players.

Without getting too personal. Do you thinkyou could wroght down what you learned from these players that you didnt already no.

When you were playing backin the days off Corn Bread Detroite White. Marcel Camp Richie Florence. Joey Spath. Bugs Ronnie Jersey red Squarale Whimpy Harold worst. Hopkines Carillo Boston Shorty Blackie Cannon ball. Louie Roberts Perkines. Larry Hubbert Mike Siegale Steve mizrack Danny Jones, Christefer. Jack Coonr Baby Face Mexecan Johnny Paul Jones Hisler Steve Cook Ceciele Mexican Johnny. All Miller Chris Megeean. NewORleans al.

Keith Macreedy DEttoit slim. Pone Rosen Joe Procita. Marcsl camp UJ pucket. Youn Blood Eddie Taylor Nickie VAch Jimmy Fousco Ftrddy the beard. Willy Munson Water Dog. Rusty Miamie Rodriguiez Danny Delaberto. Cannadian pet. Patch Eye Ronberg. Clem And about 20 more.

And when I said I played more one pocket then anybody. I am talking about when I played al all these people who played then.

Its not fair too talk about players today compasred too back then. Itsall together different.

I would almost bet even money that shane will end up playing more pool than any player in life.

And Ihave said irt a lot off times. Todays players play way more then they usetoo play yearsago.

Its not even close,Itsa out price. And I would say out off the older players you and Ronnie have been to more pool tournements then any off the old time players.

Excepte maybe DAnny and Grady. But my first pick wopuld be Ronnie.

And Comontating doesnt help you to learn the game. YOu eithier no the game or you dont. Comontating is bringing too the puplick what the players are doing.

NOt what your opinion is or meine. You talk about what the players are doing on every shot. And give the score on the match and the ball count. ..A comontator doesnt have too give his opinion on every shot.

Even in football. the comontators tell you whats going on. And what the play was.

They have coaches and theyb willcall the plays. And the comontators job is to explain the play and what happened on the play.

Not like on every shot comontating abut what you think and what you would do. Its about the players ans what they do.

And w if we discouss shots on the site and comente what we would do or shoot. Kmow its ok because its about one perticular shot.

Not about what the player did. Comontating is giving out all the correct information what the players are doing and shooting.

And whayt the result was. What they did with the shot. ITS all about the two players in the game.

Ans even after the game. You dont tell them what you think.

You ask them how they feel.And howe they played. And what was the turning point in the natch.

THat helpet them win the session.

ITs all about them. nothing else. And what was going on in the game. Did they enjoy playing.

And ask them about a freat shot they made. And then congadulate them and let them enjoy thier victory.

A comontator brings out the jopy and happiness off the winner. And you do that by asking them how they feel about beating the champ.

It is thier time for fame and glory. And make all thier feelings come out. And let them show thier feelings to the peiople. After thier great victory.

Not just like its just another toyrnement they wone. Brung it all out. And make them feel like the just did the imposable.

And thier is a lot more too it then just talking and saying what the comontator feels like saying.

And you have too give every shot. Not just 40% off the shjotsandwhat they did.

Every shot. And Score. And people who bet thier money want to her every detail and everything that is happining.

And that does not happen. Most people laly gag when the comontate. Or site thier like Micky the mope.

Its like thier not even thier. And only say something once in a while whenever they feel like saying something.

You are one person Billy that is thier to comontate. But most off them are pulling staws.

Its like not even haveing someone thier comontating.

But you keep it interesting. And that will amuse some people.

I am far from a expert at comontating but I no you should be talking about every shot thier shooting and whats going on in the game. That people want to her or loose interest.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I really don't know the answer to the questions, but I would assume that you would win more games with 8/7 but don't know how many.

But I do know that when two players play one another their not playing no count pool. so whats 8 and out opposed to 9 and out have to do with any thing. What about all the games when neither player runs out, who wins those games and how often will the underdog win going to seven? And how often will the underdog win going to eight? Can you answer my questions or are they too tough?

If you can't answer my questions then I would like you to give me an answer to your questions, if you can.

Thank you,
Dr. Bill

Thir not playing 8 or nine no cout.

But I no that the player going to none will have a harfer time running out. And that will gove me another chance to still win the game.

Howe much is it worth of a player to still get another chance too win the game.

Pretty big if you ask me. Especialy after playing a lot off games. One more dhot and chance to win. Could be the difference in you winning the session.

Thats why I want the player to go to a higher number. Because it wi;; be harder for him.

I dont wiorry about me needing 7 or 8. Im worried that he will run out. And I wont get a chance to win.

And mostly all players practice running 8 and out. Not nine and out. did you ever try it and see what the difference it is.

You will be surprised. And that extra chance that I might get makrs a big difference. And if they kkep playing watch what I am sating.

And see what happines. And everyone can stick with thier 8 o 7. Because percentafe wise itsa better game.

And we no he is not gettig 8 to 7 no more.So we will see what hapines with 9 to 8. And I am like all peple who bet thier money. If I like something I bet it.

And I havant herd too meny replies from different people. SAying witch game they would rather have Scott or Shane play.

Maybe we can ask the Kisar . If I played a top player. Would Freddy rather have me get 8 top7 or 9 to 8. Not today Freddy. When I could shoot.

And if you dont want to answer its ok.

WE dont want to get youinvolved in anything that is that important. And Maybe the Gost SJD John Golport And whoever wantstoo replie. Even Steven. ITs good to bring this out.

And If I dont get one person to take my side off this. iTs ok and Your entitled too what you think. Im not her to change anyones mind.

Just to bring up different situations and Ideas. ANd who knowes I might not get one out off a hundresd

At least people will see the side of this 7 to 8 and 8 to 9 Witch side they like.

And something is better then nothing. So give your opiion. And people will no what is the most popular choice.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Not if he spots his first ball like he is supose too.

And I will make it a little clearer.

the score is 8 to seven the players favor giving a ball. HE spotted his firtst ball that makes the score 8 to 7 with one ball on the table.

Whoever makes that ball wines. Is thier any difference realistickly each player needing a ball?

And 8 to 7 thier are two balls left. And whoever makes one ball from thier wins.
Artie,

I don't really have a clue what you mean with the above post. I'm talking about this line from you.

Artie Bodendorfer said:
And if the game comes down too the last ball. Weather its 8 to 7 or 9 to 8 .

Isnt everything the same. Both players needing one ball.

If two players are playing 8-7 it is not the same as the 9-8 game when they both need one ball at the end of a game.

At the end of the 9-8 game there will only be one ball on the table and they will both need it.

At the end of the 8-7 game there will be two balls on the table and they will both need one. This situation is NOT the same as the 9-8 game where they both need one ball at the end.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
artie,
how many games in a session are won by 8 or 9 and out???
i would guess most games are NOT won with a run out.
especially in your day
if what i said is true

then most games are won by one player making a few balls
lots of moving and someone making a few balls lots of moving until someone wins

im going to pick a number that most games are won by running 5(picked as an arbitrary number but much less than 8 or 9) or less balls

again if my assumptions are correct

then if im the better player going to 8 or 9 wont matter because running 5 isnt that hard for me

but since im the better player each ball for you will be tougher to get since ill make less mistakes and leave you less chances to score

so it will be proportionately be more difficult for you to go from 7 to 8 to win
than for me to go from 8 to 9

dont you agree???:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lll said:
artie,
how many games in a session are won by 8 or 9 and out???
i would guess most games are NOT won with a run out.
especially in your day
if what i said is true

then most games are won by one player making a few balls
lots of moving and someone making a few balls lots of moving until someone wins

im going to pick a number that most games are won by running 5(picked as an arbitrary number but much less than 8 or 9) or less balls

again if my assumptions are correct

then if im the better player going to 8 or 9 wont matter because running 5 isnt that hard for me

but since im the better player each ball for you will be tougher to get since ill make less mistakes and leave you less chances to score

so it will be proportionately be more difficult for you to go from 7 to 8 to win
than for me to go from 8 to 9

dont you agree???:)

Bingo, you win first prize, and your not even a top player. Every thing you said is true, very few games are won by running 8 and 9 and out. There are hundreds of games that are played where the players battle for every ball and it stands to reason that 7 is more reachable than 8, and 8 is more reachable than 9.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I just found this post. And your wrught you played 100 times more pool in the last 25 to 30 years.

And you definalty no all off todays players. That I dont no too meny. And you were around all these people and players.

Without getting too personal. Do you thinkyou could wroght down what you learned from these players that you didnt already no.

When you were playing backin the days off Corn Bread Detroite White. Marcel Camp Richie Florence. Joey Spath. Bugs Ronnie Jersey red Squarale Whimpy Harold worst. Hopkines Carillo Boston Shorty Blackie Cannon ball. Louie Roberts Perkines. Larry Hubbert Mike Siegale Steve mizrack Danny Jones, Christefer. Jack Coonr Baby Face Mexecan Johnny Paul Jones Hisler Steve Cook Ceciele Mexican Johnny. All Miller Chris Megeean. NewORleans al.

Keith Macreedy DEttoit slim. Pone Rosen Joe Procita. Marcsl camp UJ pucket. Youn Blood Eddie Taylor Nickie VAch Jimmy Fousco Ftrddy the beard. Willy Munson Water Dog. Rusty Miamie Rodriguiez Danny Delaberto. Cannadian pet. Patch Eye Ronberg. Clem And about 20 more.

And when I said I played more one pocket then anybody. I am talking about when I played al all these people who played then.

Its not fair too talk about players today compasred too back then. Itsall together different.

I would almost bet even money that shane will end up playing more pool than any player in life.

And Ihave said irt a lot off times. Todays players play way more then they usetoo play yearsago.

Its not even close,Itsa out price. And I would say out off the older players you and Ronnie have been to more pool tournements then any off the old time players.

Excepte maybe DAnny and Grady. But my first pick wopuld be Ronnie.

And Comontating doesnt help you to learn the game. YOu eithier no the game or you dont. Comontating is bringing too the puplick what the players are doing.

NOt what your opinion is or meine. You talk about what the players are doing on every shot. And give the score on the match and the ball count. ..A comontator doesnt have too give his opinion on every shot.

Even in football. the comontators tell you whats going on. And what the play was.

They have coaches and theyb willcall the plays. And the comontators job is to explain the play and what happened on the play.

Not like on every shot comontating abut what you think and what you would do. Its about the players ans what they do.

And w if we discouss shots on the site and comente what we would do or shoot. Kmow its ok because its about one perticular shot.

Not about what the player did. Comontating is giving out all the correct information what the players are doing and shooting.

And whayt the result was. What they did with the shot. ITS all about the two players in the game.

You ask them how they feel.And howe they played. And what was the turning point in the natch.

ITs all about them. nothing else. And what was going on in the game. Did they enjoy playing.

And ask them about a freat shot they made. And then congadulate them and let them enjoy thier victory.

A comontator brings out the jopy and happiness off the winner. And you do that by asking them how they feel about beating the champ.

It is thier time for fame and glory. And make all thier feelings come out. And let them show thier feelings to the peiople. After thier great victory.

Not just like its just another toyrnement they wone. Brung it all out. And make them feel like the just did the imposable.

And thier is a lot more too it then just talking and saying what the comontator feels like saying.

And you have too give every shot. Not just 40% off the shjotsandwhat they did.

Every shot. And Score. And people who bet thier money want to her every detail and everything that is happining.

And that does not happen. Most people laly gag when the comontate. Or site thier like Micky the mope.

Its like thier not even thier. And only say something once in a while whenever they feel like saying something.

You are one person Billy that is thier to comontate. But most off them are pulling staws.

Its like not even haveing someone thier comontating.

But you keep it interesting. And that will amuse some people.

I am far from a expert at comontating but I no you should be talking about every shot thier shooting and whats going on in the game. That people want to her or loose interest.

How can you possibly make the statement that you can't learn to play one pocket , and it won't help your game doing commentary?

Do you know how many people have come up to me and thank me for helping them with their game through commentary?

Commentary is having a conversation with the person next to you, you basically talk about the match, score, and options that are and may be available. It's the best tool available to learn off of, and 1,000"s of people have improved their game listening to commentary as they watch what is happening.

I have had conversations with the best players in the world doing commentary for the past 25 years, probably longer than that. I have learned many, many things about one pocket, 9 ball, and even straight pool through commentary.

What's more instructional than to watch a game being played (any game or sport) while listening to two knowledgeable people discuss the pro's and con's of the choices made by the players competing?

I have had the luxory, and privilidge to sit next to at least 30 differen't champions and do commentary. How can you possibly think that I didn't learn any thing?

When ever some one makes that kind of a statement like the one you just made, it makes me wonder.

Billy I.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wincardona said:
How can you possibly make the statement that you can't learn to play one pocket , and it won't help your game doing commentary?

Do you know how many people have come up to me and thank me for helping them with their game through commentary?

Commentary is having a conversation with the person next to you, you basically talk about the match, score, and options that are and may be available. It's the best tool available to learn off of, and 1,000"s of people have improved their game listening to commentary as they watch what is happening.

I have had conversations with the best players in the world doing commentary for the past 25 years, probably longer than that. I have learned many, many things about one pocket, 9 ball, and even straight pool through commentary.

What's more instructional than to watch a game being played (any game or sport) while listening to two knowledgeable people discuss the pro's and con's of the choices made by the players competing?

I have had the luxory, and privilidge to sit next to at least 30 differen't champions and do commentary. How can you possibly think that I didn't learn any thing?

When ever some one makes that kind of a statement like the one you just made, it makes me wonder.

Billy I.
when the commentators are good (like billy)
the game is really a lesson at a price you cant beat.
you get a look inside the head of a champion as they explain how they see things
you get to see the decisions of the players playing (always upper level players)
and more insight into their choices and strategy from experts

so artie i can say i have learned alot by listening to commentary.

i want to add this and i probably shouldnt assume things
BUT( billy i may get another bingo from you on this one:D :rolleyes: )
i would guess that since artie beleives he knows all there is to know about one pocket HE would not learn anything from commentating

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Comontating is bringing too the puplick what the players are doing.

And the comontators job is to explain the play and what happened on the play.

Artie,

These comments of yours should be engraved in granite, gold-plated and placed in front of EVERY AccuStats commentator who ever does a match from this day forward. Most of them think they are teaching 5 year olds instead of describing the action on the table. Most of them could speak 50% less words and be better for it.

ARTIE FOR ACCUSTATS COMMENTATOR, NOW:D

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
We saw what happened with Frost giving 8/7 and then giving 9/8, Scott I think would have won the 9/8 set if they finished it out. I have been asked my reasoning behind it, well when your kicked off the hill in an 8 ahead set then your back to even it has to be a bit discouraging and play in your mind. Some will say they are champions and simply dismiss the fact but that is not true at all, they are human like you and I and will still think about it and lose sleep over it especially when the bet is high.

I believe Scott playing one pocket wins against Shane but going tit for tat just shooting at your hole is another story, it is not that Shane "runs the balls" better than Frost in one pocket but he is the straighter shooter. People could say well how does that make sense, well patterns and going into the stack are important in one pocket and that makes for bigger runs in one pocket.

Do people think Shane can win giving Dippy the spots that Frost has given?, not likely IMO, Shane is probably a 16/4 or 15/4 game. Scott on his best day is the best one pocket player in the world, not everyone can give it their best day in and day out, Shane seems to do that more often then most.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I once saw Jim McKay much later in his life spend a few days commentating at the Olympics with the new crew of commentaters. At one point, the agressive young commentators asked him to show them some pointers. For the next several minutes he said nothing as the beauty of pure athletic perfomance and drama played out for all to see. Then he said something to the effect of, "You don't have to talk all the time. Sometimes it spoils the moment." I thought it was profetic.

I should have quoted Dennis and Artie before I posted this but I don't know how to get there from here. See post 53.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fast Lenny said:
We saw what happened with Frost giving 8/7 and then giving 9/8, Scott I think would have won the 9/8 set if they finished it out. I have been asked my reasoning behind it, well when your kicked off the hill in an 8 ahead set then your back to even it has to be a bit discouraging and play in your mind. Some will say they are champions and simply dismiss the fact but that is not true at all, they are human like you and I and will still think about it and lose sleep over it especially when the bet is high.

I believe Scott playing one pocket wins against Shane but going tit for tat just shooting at your hole is another story, it is not that Shane "runs the balls" better than Frost in one pocket but he is the straighter shooter. People could say well how does that make sense, well patterns and going into the stack are important in one pocket and that makes for bigger runs in one pocket.

Do people think Shane can win giving Dippy the spots that Frost has given?, not likely IMO, Shane is probably a 16/4 or 15/4 game. Scott on his best day is the best one pocket player in the world, not everyone can give it their best day in and day out, Shane seems to do that more often then most.
Lenny,

Excellent post and astute observations. With what little I know, I would say you nailed it.

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:

Lenny I can rell you something about gambling. After the game or the resulte is in.

Its easy to talk about the result. Because when the game is over urs easy too see what ie what and what happened.

You can bet on resultes. And you will see what I am saying will show up.

But we wont no tell the play and see what happines.

SCot today I would say is number one. THier are ment right behind him.

Like Alex Eferen Corry Duel Eral Jeromie And Shane. And Scott is a better player then Shane playing one pocket.

No dought. He can out play Shane playing one pocket. The evidence is clear.

If Shane learns too play the game. He will be the new top man.

And thier are other players that can reach that levele too.

If Scott playes Eferen What I seen It will be very close. And can go either way.

And Scott is no more then a 6 to 5 favorite over Eferen if that. And THier are other great players that can also win and they can play.

Scott doesnt have much over them at all. Like Gustamontie Gab Owenes Shanon Daoulton. Acholo And the other great player from CAlifonia.

Rhe title is up for grabs . None off theese players will domonate. The field is too close.

And I have alwayssaid that Scott playes better giving up big weight then the other players.

Excepte maybe Eferen. I like Scott better in a game giving up big weight then playing a top player even.

He PLayes great giving upweight. And he is smarter then the rest off the players. Giving up big weight.

And I think he likes it. And can take the pressure. Scott is the number one player wright nowe.

But thier are meny players that could beat him. Even though Scoott woill be the favorite.

If Shane learns too play the game off one pocket. I dont think any off the players today could beat him. Because off his ability and drive and determination.

A very commited player. And he can only get better. Because he loves the game and loves too play.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Tried to keep out of it but...

Tried to keep out of it but...

wincardona said:

Billy I.

...I just couldnt pass up this opening.

I agree with Billy. Does anybody have any idea of how much he has learned by having me sitting next to him in the broadcast booth? If only he had the chance to pick my brain in the booth when he was able to make a ball.

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
fred bentivegna said:

I agree with Billy. Does anybody have any idea of how much he has learned by having me sitting next to him in the broadcast booth? If only he had the chance to pick my brain in the booth when he was able to make a ball.

Beard
excellent point Freddy:) :rolleyes: :D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
fred bentivegna said:

Beard