Live Stream of the $4000 Added California One Pocket Challenge

HollyatCSI

:) love the pics of Ernesto. Great work by a tremendous gentleman.
Will try to watch as much as possible. Hectic week, but will try to peek in.

Thank you Chris Swart also for your support of the U.S. Open One Pocket as this lovely event being held April 27-29 at CBC is also a qualifier.

Hug

One Pocket Ghost said:
Well, my people talked to Lenny's people, and, contractual negotiations ensued...resulting in, that...my requested appearance fee was met...my percentage of royalty's was agreed upon...my lodging, limo & driver were secured...and due to the Ghost's very discriminating tastes, also guaranteed was haute cuisine and 'Cristal Brut Methuselah' - @ $17,500 per bottle - no rotgut Yukon Jack for the Ghost, as certain other unnamed guest commentaters have requested ;)...therefore, all stipulations have been met, so..:cool:...

* The Ghost has agreed to commentate with Lenny in the booth at the California Billiard Club One Pocket Tournament *

- Ghost

PS, I hope to see my onepocket.org homies in the chat room when I'm in the booth...and rest assured that you can count on the Ghost to identify and announce 'the correct shot' at all times, while commentating..;)..:D

Wow, Ghostie, you are one savvy negotiator. :cool: I am sure you will do a great job, so please give me the particulars about where, when, and how to sign on to this match. I do not enjoy watching pool unless it's live, so I don't know (or remember) how to sign on.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Clare said:
Wow, Ghostie, you are one savvy negotiator. :cool: I am sure you will do a great job, so please give me the particulars about where, when, and how to sign on to this match. I do not enjoy watching pool unless it's live, so I don't know (or remember) how to sign on.

First he has to get there. I understand that during his recent negotiations, he lost his ride to the tournament. What time was that flight? tuesday? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Clare said:
Clare, Lenny will post a link to the live streaming. Probably on this thread. But it's ontherailTV.com

Doc

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
One Pocket Ghost said:
Well, my people talked to Lenny's people, and, contractual negotiations ensued...resulting in, that...my requested appearance fee was met...my percentage of royalty's was agreed upon...my lodging, limo & driver were secured...and due to the Ghost's very discriminating tastes, also guaranteed was haute cuisine and 'Cristal Brut Methuselah' - @ $17,500 per bottle - no rotgut Yukon Jack for the Ghost, as certain other unnamed guest commentaters have requested in the past ;)...therefore, all stipulations have been met, so..:cool:...

* The Ghost has agreed to commentate with Lenny in the booth at the California Billiard Club One Pocket Tournament *

- Ghost

PS, I hope to see my onepocket.org homies in the chat room when I'm in the booth...and rest assured that you can count on the Ghost to identify and announce 'the correct shot' at all times, while commentating..;)..:D
When you're in the booth will you be suggesting any two rail kick shots with reverse spin? See you up there.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Frank Almanza said:
When you're in the booth will you be suggesting any two rail kick shots with reverse spin? See you up there.

He only shoots those on the WEI table Frank. We have played a few times and he shoots the same shots we would for the dough.:p

He is getting a head start on us and will be in Mtn View today or tomorrow. I can't make it til Tuesday. Look forward to seeing you there.

** I have to put up a smiley face or Ghosty gets pissed

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Gentlemen...It is not nice to make fun of the Ghoast's shot selection, (or anyone else from Chicago) Their delicate feeler's cannot deal with it....:D :p :D

PS..Some have even feebly replied with threats...:cool:...(ie. "I am a loyal friend, but a diabolical enemy")....I am still shaking from that sentence..:eek:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Frank Almanza said:

Only if it's the 'correct shot'..;) :D :cool:

See you there Frank, Ghost

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
He only shoots those on the WEI table Frank. We have played a few times and he shoots the same shots we would for the dough.:p

He is getting a head start on us and will be in Mtn View today or tomorrow. I can't make it til Tuesday. Look forward to seeing you there.

** I have to put up a smiley face or Ghosty gets pissed

I shoot all 'wei shots' on the real table...;)

Yep, I got a head start...got in last night, and even though I was dead tired from traveling and the time change, I played "Dudley" for several hours @ $50 a game - tables are tough, 4" pockets - we had some good games - both firing at our hole all the time...;)

John, I love you like a brother - I would never get pissed at you...:rolleyes:...:D

- Ghroasty

PS, Bill and his nice wife Teresa picked us up at the airport - real nice of them - they're good people.

PPS, Also saw my old buddy George Michaels last night - haven't seen him in years.

PPPS, Trip report to be continued...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:

Yep, I got a head start...got in last night, and even though I was dead tired from traveling and the time change, I played "Dudley" for several hours @ $50 a game - tables are tough, 4" pockets - we had some good games - both firing at our hole all the time...;)

John, I love you like a brother - I would never get pissed at you...:rolleyes:...:D

- Ghroasty

PS, Bill and his nice wife Teresa picked us up at the airport - real nice of them - they're good people.

PPS, Also saw my old buddy George Michaels last night - haven't seen him in years.

We look forward to catching you on the live stream...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Say hello...

Say hello...

One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghroasty

Say hello to George Michaels for me. My old road partner. I heard that he is winning all the local one pocket tournaments and playing like a demon again. One of a select group of people who know how to play pool.

Beard