Billy Vs Grady

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
androd said:
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man. :D :p
Rod.
That's funny but true. I believe I shot your shot, or at least a shot you liked. I must like the way you think, I think.:D

Billy I.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
i must fess up:eek:

i could never be a road hustler because i cannot tell a :D lie

there is no tricks or family subs its billy shooting :eek:

you can order the dvd at accu-stats for the non beleivers:D

How can you show a shot by billy without his picture?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
That doesnt look like Billy his skinner.

Read very carefull. In post 23 Bill picked my shot. He has learned a lot more since he shot the one ball. Instaed off post 23. And I call a Foul .

The most obves shot is the one ball. And 7 out off players will shoot the one ball.

And I will let a good shooter shot from the one ball position . And your guy can shoot after the shot I said.

And I will bet my player will win more games. from my position and he will run out more times from my position then the other player.

And he will win sooner from my shot position also. I didnt want too give this all up but I guess I can. Because not too many people will see why any way.

And in post 23 Billy picket my shot. Not a shot he shot when he was in triple A pool.

Being in the stack in this position does not help the player with the 5 to nothing lead. Dont be brain washt that being in the stake is not always a good thing.

I gave you the best shot. too win the game right away. Not a shot were I can get out positioned. and if you cant see thar I will tell you again.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Read very carefull. In post 23 Bill picked my shot. He has learned a lot more since he shot the one ball. Instaed off post 23. And I call a Foul .

The most obves shot is the one ball. And 7 out off players will shoot the one ball.

And I will let a good shooter shot from the one ball position . And your guy can shoot after the shot I said.

And I will bet my player will win more games. from my position and he will run out more times from my position then the other player.

And he will win sooner from my shot position also. I didnt want too give this all up but I guess I can. Because not too many people will see why any way.

And in post 23 Billy picket my shot. Not a shot he shot when he was in triple A pool.

Being in the stack in this position does not help the player with the 5 to nothing lead. Dont be brain washt that being in the stake is not always a good thing.

I gave you the best shot. too win the game right away. Not a shot were I can get out positioned. and if you cant see thar I will tell you again.

BY shooting the 15 ball and bracking up the 15 7 ball and the balls will lay real good after the shot.

And the 9 and 10 ball looks dead too. Youre 5 to nothing will be in jeapordy. Because you will be on the end rail by the corner pocket.

And you might have too shoot at the 1 ball or shoot a risky safty.

And you might even give him a free shot banking the one ball if he plays safe.

But I dont ecpect anyone to look that far ahead.

And the player will be in position to run 8 and out.

But that cant happen from the shot I shot and left him. He will be luckey too make one or two balls.

Because off were they balls are and what pocket they are facing.

And I will lay 6 to 5 that if anyone off the players loosing 5 to nothing runs 8 and out It will be my player. Because off the position off alll the balls.

But on paper shooting the one ball lokes like the best shot and the safest.

And it even looks like the player who is loosing 5 to 0 is locked up. And youre shot will help me to get some balls by my pocket and 3 balls will be facing my pocket and a dead combanation.

From my position he is looking at nothing one ball is all he has. The ball that by his pocket.

But people dont think that way. But look at what I said and lay out the diagrams and you will see that everything I am saying is the truth.

. Freddy didnt call me a genius because off my speeling and grammer and my perfect english.

Maybe thats why thet dont want me too commontate. They think I am going to commantate in German. So Mikom Immonon And Thurstand Home will learn too play one pocket.

Or maybe the think I am Deloisional. But IN still have some pool marbals left

And If I real would get deep into the game bit why confuse everything.

Because people have never done that. Like Efren

Macy shot from one side off the ball too the other side.

It looks so good because the Americans havant learned it yet.

But the good players like Shan Scott Cliff Gab Cory Duel if the practiced it and learned it.

It would be easy and the could do it easy too. But they havant learned it yet. Things always look more fantastick when some one can do something somebody else can do.

Like a magician. All the people say is howe did he do that. Learn how to do it and you wont have too ask.

Bit show the ball positions after the shots and you will see ut a lot clerer.

Jut like a puzzle the more peaces you see in the puzzle the clearer the picture will be.

And Billy wont want me to comontate with him. Because the stress will be over welming.

And that does not look like billy in the picture. How old is he there.

Viffer

Verified Member
billy would you ever consider taking a scratch ad rolling the cue ball to the top on your side useing the stack to block grady from shoting at your hole and still leaving you up 4-0 with your fire power back then. maybe im crazy but taking a scratch up table doesnt look so bad to us bad players!!!!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
For Billy because he likes too wi wright away. He doesnt like manovering around. He loves shooting .

So I will give him the shot too win the game. Shoot the 14 ball into the the ten and nine ball open up all three balls real nice and nine ball will go twords the rail not nere the rail just move it a little bit.

THe ten ball will come down by billsd pocket twords the yellow line. And the 14 ball will stop inbetween the ten and nine ball. All three balls will face billys pocket.

And you bring the cue ball to the side rail by the the first dimond on the other side off the table.

And the balls will be open real nice for billy too run out. And grady will be in trouble.And the cue ball will end up in the right hand corner rail. Near theend rail.

And thier is a ball missing if its 5 too nothing. But those tree balls will open up real nice and soft.
Artie, I like your shot I also chose that shot looking at the layout on the screen, but maybe, and I dont recall but I may not of been able to even hit the 14 ball. It looks like the 5 ball was blocking the hit on the 14 ball.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Viffer said:
billy would you ever consider taking a scratch ad rolling the cue ball to the top on your side useing the stack to block grady from shoting at your hole and still leaving you up 4-0 with your fire power back then. maybe im crazy but taking a scratch up table doesnt look so bad to us bad players!!!!
Are your suggesting that I dont shoot the 1 ball but take an intentional up table near the pocket on my side of the table ? If you are I believe that i'm leaving a take out on the 15 ball with a good angle to go around the rack with the cue ball.

Billy I.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Viffer said:

wincardona said:
Are your suggesting that I dont shoot the 1 ball but take an intentional up table near the pocket on my side of the table ? If you are I believe that i'm leaving a take out on the 15 ball with a good angle to go around the rack with the cue ball.

Billy I.

Billy, He's just falsing, trying to get a bigger spot, or maybe he doesn't move as good as Artie thinks. :D
Rod.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
I was a few inches of the cueball from his shot...and it IS wiser as you noted not to leave the cueball where I would have. I was wanting that shot, as I never miss online.
lll said:
good reasons:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
Artie, I like your shot I also chose that shot looking at the layout on the screen, but maybe, and I dont recall but I may not of been able to even hit the 14 ball. It looks like the 5 ball was blocking the hit on the 14 ball.

Billy I.

It looks like a clear shot too hit the 14 ball. It doesnt look like the 5 ball is in the way at all. For all you people who are learning .

.Learn the game the correct way and you wont be in these kind off positions.

People get in bad positions because they cant play. And they give thier opponent shots too put them in those posiyions

My advice is learn the game and howe too play it. Ansd it will be your opponent that wull be in the tough position.

Wright it down Ab.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
It looks like a clear shot too hit the 14 ball. It doesnt look like the 5 ball is in the way at all. For all you people who are learning .

.Learn the game the correct way and you wont be in these kind off positions.

People get in bad positions because they cant play. And they give thier opponent shots too put them in those posiyions

My advice is learn the game and howe too play it. Ansd it will be your opponent that wull be in the tough position.

Wright it down Ab.

To me it looks like the 5 ball is blocking the 14 ball, and if I can hit the 14 ball it's probably too thin to create a strong position and controll the cue ball. It certainly doesn't look like I have a clear shot on the 14 ball like you say.

Try giving some one the benefit of the doubt.

What would you shoot if you don't have a shot on the 14 ball?

Viffer

Verified Member
wincardona said:

Billy I.

when i first saw the set up i wasnt sure if the one ball shot was playable and after seeing results of course its the riight shot, but you act as if the take out is so easy, id be willing to to place te cueball froze on top rail by your pocket and let you play from there vs me coaching someone like alex :)

i dont think you can take the ball away from your hole so easy and not leave any thing. ball by your hole looks frozen, so im just asking.

just saw there is another ball up table i take back what i say.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
To me it looks like the 5 ball is blocking the 14 ball, and if I can hit the 14 ball it's probably too thin to create a strong position and controll the cue ball. It certainly doesn't look like I have a clear shot on the 14 ball like you say.

What would you shoot if you don't have a shot on the 14 ball?[/QUOTE

I would change my plan around and berry touch the object ball on the left side off the cue ball. were he couldnt knock the 15 ball away. And if he does knock it away it can only go up the table.

And he cant go two rails into the balls with the 15 ball. And on my next shot I should have a shot on the 5 ball. or a bank on the 5 ball.

And all the balls will start going up the table. And someone can move the balls around that position and peopl can see what will happen from were the cue ball is.

And it will be a long game from thier. But you will have the 5 too nothing lead. Sn the other player has to do something.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:

You dont need too take any intentianal scratches you are not in trouble.

Viffer

Verified Member
no you arent in trouble but putting him up there with out that ball being up there puts him in trouble!!!!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:
when i first saw the set up i wasnt sure if the one ball shot was playable and after seeing results of course its the riight shot, but you act as if the take out is so easy, id be willing to to place te cueball froze on top rail by your pocket and let you play from there vs me coaching someone like alex :)

i dont think you can take the ball away from your hole so easy and not leave any thing. ball by your hole looks frozen, so im just asking.

just saw there is another ball up table i take back what i say.

What side off the end rail are you putting the cue ball. On Billys side of the table were the 15 ball is or on the other side off the table were the 5 ball is?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
wincardona said:

What would you shoot if you don't have a shot on the 14 ball?[/QUOTE

I would change my plan around and berry touch the object ball on the left side off the cue ball. were he couldnt knock the 15 ball away. And if he does knock it away it can only go up the table.

And he cant go two rails into the balls with the 15 ball. And on my next shot I should have a shot on the 5 ball. or a bank on the 5 ball.

And all the balls will start going up the table. And someone can move the balls around that position and peopl can see what will happen from were the cue ball is.

And it will be a long game from thier. But you will have the 5 too nothing lead. Sn the other player has to do something.
Artie your forgetting that there is another ball on the table, the 7 ball is up table and if you play your shot I will bank the 7 ball towards my hole, so you need to look else where.

Billy I.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
androd said:
I don't think they'll get very open where the CB is, unless you're planing to shoot some more towards billys pocket. I've been looking for that shot at the 1 ball for years. When I get it I'm not afraid to shoot.:D
Rod.
PS, My diagram showed putting the CB above the 14 ball
That's correct he cant open up the balls as easily as he says.

If I couldn't see the 14 ball then the 1 ball was clearly the right shot. All Grady could do after I shot the 1 ball is what he did, kick at the 1 ball. He ended up great after kicking, any where else I either bank the 5 ball of even kick the 5 ball .

Billy I.