daulton vs gay

senor

Verified Member
t-dog said:
Cant tell if you can hit a stop shot on the 4 and kick the 3 over to your side and hid them behind the 2.

That would be dirty pool if the shot were on ;) Good eye.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
t-dog said:
Cant tell if you can hit a stop shot on the 4 and kick the 3 over to your side and hid them behind the 2.

Good eye, I didn't see that shot.;)

I'd have taken the free straight back bank.
Rod.

Shannon Daulton

Verified Member
From
Greenville, SC
Here is what I am thinking... don't remember what I did.

If you can hit the 4 to the side rail into the 3, stop the cue ball and the 3 goes toward your hole and the 4 goes up table. I can't tell from this angle.

If not, cross the 2 on your side and the cue ball goes to the bottom rail and up by the side to use the nest as a blocker.

Another option is to straight back the 12, (ball beside the 9) and leave the cue ball on the bottom rail using distance as your defense.

Those are the shots I see.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Shannon Daulton said:
Here is what I am thinking... don't remember what I did.

If you can hit the 4 to the side rail into the 3, stop the cue ball and the 3 goes toward your hole and the 4 goes up table. I can't tell from this angle.

If not, cross the 2 on your side and the cue ball goes to the bottom rail and up by the side to use the nest as a blocker.

Another option is to straight back the 12, (ball beside the 9) and leave the cue ball on the bottom rail using distance as your defense.

Those are the shots I see.
shannon with all due respect:)
you are geting old:D
cant remember what you did and after many guesses still didnt see the shot you shot:eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Frank Almanza said:
Yes, three railer with some inside force follow.

Of course...I didn't add that part because I figured it's obvious - but I guess I should have, because there are some inexperienced players on here.

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
FrankAlmanza said:
Yes, three railer with some inside force follow.

One Pocket Ghost said:
Of course...I didn't add that part because I figured it's obvious - but I guess I should have, because there are some inexperienced players on here.

- Ghost

You guys be careful, don't scratch in the corner.;)
Rod.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Rod.

You beat me to it Rod...But, Frank is way too smart to shoot hard enough to scratch... Ghosty, I'm not too sure about...:rolleyes:..:D

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
lll said:

Play the 8 into the 13-14-11 ... pushes the 2 towards SD's hole and puts the 4 down by the rail with the 11 close to the three .... float the cueball down inside the three and hope the 14 gets out of the way .....

so easy to see

Edit 2/11/2011 0305 EST After seeing what was played I retract my power pool execution. If the 5 was situated so as to pass the 8 in the way S shot it, it was not situated so as to have the 8 pass it in the manner I desired.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
androd said:
Rod.

SJDinPHX said:
You beat me to it Rod...But, Frank is way too smart to shoot hard enough to scratch... Ghosty, I'm not too sure about...:rolleyes:..:D

Guilty as charged..:eek:..over the years, on that 3-railer, I have hugged that rail all the way down and dropped into the 'Jacuzzi'...:D

- Ghosty

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well heres what shannon did
i clipped the table so the q went to the end rail to end up where i show it
gd2.jpg