New profile posts

Here's my new pic...
At Northwestern both my dad and otto had to dress up in diaper's, got their asses paddled.
Next, they were dropped off two miles from campus.... had to get back to the Frat house without getting busted.
They were roommates and life long friends, who always bet $1 a hole playing golf till my dad passed 1st.
Two very competitive men.
happy belated B day Robert. I hope you had a great time at the seniors and You and your wife somehow avoided covid.
Cochran's had a 10 ft table looking out on Market, a lunch counter and bleachers and great greek food right downstairs on the street. Great place to be in ''dead punch. BTW anybody wanna buy a '64 Balabushka?5
How do you want to handle this bet? First, you have to confirm the bet or it's not official. Second, you should make the guys post, either with you or a third party. Third, I would limit the action to a maximum bet, but that's your call. I can post with you or NH Steve. Let me know.

Joe
I
iba7467
I do these on AZBilliards occasionally and post all the details. I just didn't put it all out here in a single post this time. I will update the post. Thanks for the heads up. I was capping at $2,000 but I'll take some more. If you want a bet on Roberto, I'll go up to $3,000 my end (your $375). You can post with me or Dustin Miller if you prefer a third party.
Hey Doc, I'm Phil. I was playing straight pool where I got to know Johnny Ervolino. We played a game race to 150 at the billiard emporium in Commack NY. It took him 2 hours or so to hit me with 330 plus balls. he had the same break shot most of the time with great command. He might of had 2 or 3 difficult shots during the run. I thought he would never miss. He actually never did, the run ending because he scratched.
I flew to Baton Rouge starting around the time Flyboy played Kim Davenport. Do you remember the year? I'm trying to write about what I saw and I want to accurate. Thanks!
Hi Bernie, its Keith Stanton in Tucson. Just curious what tip do you use for one pocket. Thanks.
Hi Mark, are you planning to hold the US Open One Pocket Championship in Vegas again this year? If so do you have any dates yet or at least tentative dates. Thanks in advance for your help.
unoperro, Howdy;

I know a few Fly Tyers that would appreciate that bird's skin and feathers.
The one in frame #18, from Jan. of this year.

hank