XPC 5 Live Tables - SE Open 1 Pocket Challenge $1000 Added This Saturday, and Sunday!

Rillix-XPC

Free to watch this Saturday, and sunday!
Watch all 5 tables, and chat at XPCLive.com
[/IMG]

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Best streamers in the business. If these guys traveled to some more events across the country they would become the most in demand streamers in the US fast.

Rillix-XPC

Live now! 1st Round underway
Featured Tabled 7: Mike Davis Jr. vs. Justin Hall
Table 1: Billy Burke vs. Hunter White
Table 2: Chris Gentile vs. James Sandaler
Table 3: Anthony Meglino vs.
Table 6: Chainsaw vs. Pedro Botta
Watch all 5 tabes, and chat at XPCLive.com

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Best streamers in the business. If these guys traveled to some more events across the country they would become the most in demand streamers in the US fast.

It was a great stream. I watched Josh come back and beat his player, who was very good, and then it let you switch streams and it was so clear on large screen. I moved off of the featured to another one to watch the 17 year kid, Hunter, beat Mike Davis.. Much better than some of the streams I paid for.. It was the best and I liked the girls doing commentary, even though their op knowledge was not expert level.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It kind of makes you wonder how come the other streams that you pay for can't have more than one table streaming...lol :frus

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
It kind of makes you wonder how come the other streams that you pay for can't have more than one table streaming...lol :frus

I don't know, but my guess is that XPC stream is available through the charity of some one-pocket lovers that are spending big bucks to promote the sport, and if you're trying to make a buck or even break even there's not enough demand to justify the kind of costs the XPC dude(s?) are investing.

Then there's the problem of score-keepers and commentators for five tables, two things which some people probably care a lot about.

Anyway, kudos and thanks to whoever is responsible for making this happen.

I really want to say something about how much I enjoyed watching Josh skunk the skunk, David Grossman, but that wouldn't be very nice so I'd never do that. :p

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I don't know, but my guess is that XPC stream is available through the charity of some one-pocket lovers that are spending big bucks to promote the sport, and if you're trying to make a buck or even break even there's not enough demand to justify the kind of costs the XPC dude(s?) are investing.

Then there's the problem of score-keepers and commentators for five tables, two things which some people probably care a lot about.

Anyway, kudos and thanks to whoever is responsible for making this happen.

I really want to say something about how much I enjoyed watching Josh skunk the skunk, David Grossman, but that wouldn't be very nice so I'd never do that. :p
Dude, you just totally threw them under the bus...lol I don't know the specifics, what they are looking to do in the future or who is behind it. I'm darn glad they are doing it. I've watched them for the last few years doing all sorts of matches including a amateur event last month that wasn't one pocket and the Florida state 9 ball championships 4 or 5 months ago. They do keep live scoring on the other tables along with custom break graphics, player/room owner interviews etc. If you've ever seen their setup, you will see they have a professional main table setup up but the satellite tables only have a camera on a tri-pod. They still serve the purpose well. I've even watched Hacker play a few times on the 10ft they have set up in their arena.

Multi table streaming is the future of pool streaming and people are starting to catch on and complain to the single table streaming dinosaurs.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This is the situation Justin faces now -- he took a break lol

Attachments

• 2017-10-15 21_34_18-Greenshot.jpg
    2017-10-15 21_34_18-Greenshot.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
same old story for me working on house stuff so did not get to watch any streams at all this weekend! Sorry that I missed this one though as many have said they really enjoy xpc streams.

also on a side note, you may be right John about multi-tables being the future but for me personally as one who would watch a stream, as long as the stream quality is good and we can get a good center overhead view from the foot rail side so you can see everything, that's all I can ask for.

Not a fan of side angle view streams and usually don't even watch when its set up that way to be honest. Now, if XPC is doing multiple tables all with that overhead center view - perfect railbird point of view, then yes, that's very nice indeed and will be great if others do the same moving forward.