WWYD - WCRanger vs. Col. Bille - 1/?

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
From
N.CA
My best guess from viewing the pictures was that the 5 could be made without scratching, but very possibly the pocket-point would affect the CB rebound. - very close.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I like Rod's shot selection, too. You have a clear path to the QB to make the hit easier and control the speed using a level cue, and you have the chance to score or get the Col in trouble.

Rod, you are too smart, why don't you live in Fort Collins? 😂
Rod always knows the smart/ right shot 😃👍

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I like Rod's shot selection, too. You have a clear path to the QB to make the hit easier and control the speed using a level cue, and you have the chance to score or get the Col in trouble.

Rod, you are too smart, why don't you live in Fort Collins? 😂
I don't live in Ft. Collins because I'm too smart. I'm afraid my stroke would freeze up.☹
If I did I'd show you a couple of my favorite shots. :)

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA 94708
It gets pretty cold up there, doesn't it, Dave!

So all of you who love Rod's shot, what are you going to do next if you actually get lucky and make the 10?

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Immediately, I mean instantly when I looked at this wwyd, I knew Rod would post that shot... I played an awful lot with the old master and he would hit this shot very well...

I’d duck and take a foul to the first diamond on the short rail using the 10 as a blocker for my hole, and the 11 as a blocker for his hole... it’s early in the game, I’d welcome the Col. to take a swing at that 5 ball...

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Immediately, I mean instantly when I looked at this wwyd, I knew Rod would post that shot... I played an awful lot with the old bastard and he would hit this shot very well...

I’d duck and take a foul to the first diamond on the short rail using the 10 as a blocker for my hole, and the 11 as a blocker for his hole... it’s early in the game, I’d welcome the Col. to take a swing at that 5 ball...
You play very safe on your keyboard.