Wwyd help

Tennessee Joe6

Verified Member
From
Middle Tennessee
Since the WEI table is much more forgiving, this is for your thoughts. I tried this shot one time and even though I didn't make the 4, it was close to my pocket and the cue ball was safe behind the 6 and 8 ball.

Shoot the 4 ball three rails with high inside English. The 4 goes to my pocket and the cue ball goes three (or four) rails behind the 6 and 8.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Since the WEI table is much more forgiving, this is for your thoughts. I tried this shot one time and even though I didn't make the 4, it was close to my pocket and the cue ball was safe behind the 6 and 8 ball.

Shoot the 4 ball three rails with high inside English. The 4 goes to my pocket and the cue ball goes three (or four) rails behind the 6 and 8.

I really like that shot, if I was behind 6-3 that would be my shot, no question.
Rod.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Do you mean 2 rails for the 4? Three puts it at the wrong pocket

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Hit the 4 on its left side so it hits the right long rail, then the upper short rail and then the left long rail. That's the sequence enroot to the lower right corner pocket.

Do you mean 2 rails for the 4? Three puts it at the wrong pocket

Joe the post was for the original poster. (jtompilot) frus
I understood your shot. :)
Rod.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Now I know why I'm losing. I don't know my 2 from 3 rail banks. I should give up pool and move to Colorado to partake in the new law:eek: