WWYD? -- #91005

baby huey

Verified Member
Kick short rail short rail toward his pocket. Lots of room for a margin of error. Should be able to pull it off pretty easily. Mr. 3C had a similiar idea off the ball and I would expect a billiards player to shoot that shot. it works for him but a pool player would have trouble executing it.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Kick short rail short rail toward his pocket. Lots of room for a margin of error. Should be able to pull it off pretty easily. Mr. 3C had a similiar idea off the ball and I would expect a billiards player to shoot that shot. it works for him but a pool player would have trouble executing it.
Nice option

unoperro

Verified Member
Wasn't much there for sure. I like freezing on the 5 too I guess, trough situation.

This was Alex vs Danny and Danny just put Alex in this situation and here is the video of the Danny's shot and Alex's return and you can listen to Dr. Bill and JJ discuss it.

Where was Alex trying to get? On the bottom side of the 3? No matter how far you get into the catcher's mitt, the 3 looks like it's shootable.
I think he meant to hit the 3 and move it enough so that whitey goes off and sits about where it did without the 3 to shoot.