Why not?

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Okay so during this mandated stay at home and social distancing... this is what sheer boredom has accomplished for me...
Bought a machinist level...found out that my diamond table wasn't as level as I thought...had a 10 thousand drop consistent though the length of the table...so several hours of memorizing the setup procedure on you tube, and a couple of hours of trial and error... I now have it playing perfect again...

Jason (oneholenut), is continuing his dominance at one pocket over me...yes it is frustrating as hell, yes I select the wrong shots...still albeit I thing my knowledge of the game has increased dramatically since I got to sit in the commentary booth with Josh Roberts and Jeremy Jones...(big thanks to Ray Hansen for that), and my execution of shots has improved, (big thanks to Mary Kenniston for taking the time to school me on the cue ball)…
However I am still getting my tail kicked by him...So I needed a way to figure out what I was doing, that was a visual learning, I ain't much for remembering stuff...

Went online to see how hard it would be to set up a camera, download the match's to my laptop, and watch my slightly goofy old ass play...while researching it I downloaded software to do a live stream to facebook live or youtube… tested the camera and livestream and it is actually a decent picture... now I am waiting for the wall mount, extended cables for power and connectivity...hopefully I will have them before the end of the month, amazon is a little slower today than two weeks ago...

Now I am looking for a scoreboard app that works with OBS for a live stream...any suggestions would be appreciated... I have never put a WWYD on the site but once I start recording the matchs...and live streaming on facebook... I don't want to do youtube I ain't that good, facebook allows me to only stream people on my friends list so I don't embarrass myself globally....I plan on putting screen shots up...

Otherwise just bored off my butt...

B