Who's on first?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
In a moment of sensibility, I am not going to post this on Dennis's thread, and cast bad feelings on the raffle for the Eddie Robin book. But I just checked the contestants, and would you believe it -- what a coincidence -- all 3 jamokes that I have on IGNORE are all missing in action on the "help 1pkt.org raffle." Amazing. Whoda thunk it? That is not a good way to garner the pity that one guy is begging for from the administration here.

Why do I keep doing this? Because when you decide to fuk with me, be ready to take it all the way. I am a straight ticket. Been one all my life. I am in it until the end. I dont get tired and I dont wear out. Whomever chooses me better be ready to play extra innings. I couldnt stop if I wanted to.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
In a moment of sensibility, I am not going to post this on Dennis's thread, and cast bad feelings on the raffle for the Eddie Robin book. But I just checked the contestants, and would you believe it -- what a coincidence -- all 3 jamokes that I have on IGNORE are all missing in action on the "help 1pkt.org raffle." Amazing. Whoda thunk it? That is not a good way to garner the pity that one guy is begging for from the administration here.

Why do I keep doing this? Because when you decide to fuk with me, be ready to take it all the way. I am a straight ticket. Been one all my life. I am in it until the end. I dont get tired and I dont wear out. Whomever chooses me better be ready to play extra innings. I couldnt stop if I wanted to.

Beard

Freddy,

I think we know this by now:):D:p.

RBL

lfigueroa

Verified Member

Beard

(lol, Beard must be losing his memory.)

Beard to Lou a couple years ago: I give up. I have come to learn there is no winning with you.

Lou Figueroa

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Incidentally, besides the 3 aforementioned stiffs, there were 2 more guys that I used to have on IGNORE, and wouldnt you know it, they are nowhere to be found on the list either. How 'bout dat?

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
One more fun fact for the Alligator Arm boys, Didnt we (1pkt.org) agree to send Loo, I mean Lou, to a tournament and offered to pay his entry fee and some expenses? He had to opt out because of an illness in the family, but the offer was proferred.

Finally, can anybody think of a single instance whereby the Phoenix Waddler ever did one thing for 1pkt.org, maybe as a kind of compensation for giving him a place to vent his spleen in his dotage? Especially now, as no other forum but ours will have him as a customer.

Beard

lfigueroa

Verified Member
One more fun fact for the Alligator Arm boys, Didnt we (1pkt.org) agree to send Loo, I mean Lou, to a tournament and offered to pay his entry fee and some expenses? He had to opt out because of an illness in the family, but the offer was proferred.

Finally, can anybody think of a single instance whereby the Phoenix Waddler ever did one thing for 1pkt.org, maybe as a kind of compensation for giving him a place to vent his spleen in his dotage? Especially now, as no other forum but ours will have him as a customer.

Beard

hmmmm, gee... Just don't remember getting your endorsement on that one.

Lou Figueroa

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Lou Figueroa
fred bentivegna said:
I vote for my fat friend, Rob Melrose, and then for a genuine Onepocket bug,a credit to our country, a chopper pilot, and someone who only brings positives to the site, Lt. Colonel Lou Figueroa.

Beard

You must've overlooked it:D:p.

RBL

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post

Lou Figueroa
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
I vote for my fat friend, Rob Melrose, and then for a genuine Onepocket bug,a credit to our country, a chopper pilot, and someone who only brings positives to the site, Lt. Colonel Lou Figueroa.:eek:Yeech!

Beard
You must've overlooked it.

RBL
Please Dennis, there are probably idiots that might believe I really said that. Anyone with a brain knows I was talking about Col Bille. :frus

Nobody probably would have voted for him if they knew that he had played one of our fair members in a tournament, lost, and wouldnt shake our fair members hand. All those who know our fair member would be sure to testify that our fair member is always a perfect gentleman to play with, and would never give anyone cause to not want to shake his hand if he had beat them.

Beard

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I don't know how others operate, but we shake people's hands around here when they are offered respectfully. In fact, just by way of helping you with the lay of the land here in Kentucky, if you don't shake, you're bound to get the same hand coming back at you but in a decidedly less civil manner.

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I don't know how others operate, but we shake people's hands around here when they are offered respectfully. In fact, just by way of helping you with the lay of the land, if you don't shake, you're bound to get the same hand coming back at you but in a decidedly less civil manner.

Either a kick or a bank eh :lol

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Still no activity from the "gator" boys yet. Jeez, you cant even embarrass them enough to get them to make a move to their pockets. :frus

Dennis, I will throw in a free onepocket lesson too, along with the shirt and DVD, but it would apply only to my 3 guys on IGNORE.:D

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lfigueroa said:

Lou Figueroa
fred bentivegna said:
I vote for my fat friend, Rob Melrose, and then for a genuine Onepocket bug,a credit to our country, a chopper pilot, and someone who only brings positives to the site, Lt. Colonel Lou Figueroa.

Beard
Cowboy Dennis said:
You must've overlooked it.

RBL

fred bentivegna said:
Please Dennis, there are probably idiots that might believe I really said that. Anyone with a brain knows I was talking about Col Bille. :frus

Nobody probably would have voted for him if they knew that he had played one of our fair members in a tournament, lost, and wouldnt shake our fair members hand. All those who know our fair member would be sure to testify that our fair member is always a perfect gentleman to play with, and would never give anyone cause to not want to shake his hand if he had beat them.

Beard

Hmmm, I guess there could be, from the All-Zaniness site:p.. O.K., here's the original from you:).

fred bentivegna said:
I vote for my fat friend, Rob Melrose, and then for a genuine Onepocket bug,a credit to our country, and someone who only brings positives to the site, Colonel Bille Miller.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Running out of time, "Gator" boys, ye of the Alligator arms. If King the Wonder Dog was still alive we could ask him to raid their pockets and steal the money, like he used to do in LA. Of course we would need Jerry the Greek to give King the "necessary" hand signals so he would know how much to take out. Otherwise he wouldnt know if he should take out ten singles, two fives or one ten. Damn dumb dog!

Beard

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Running out of time, "Gator" boys, ye of the Alligator arms. If King the Wonder Dog was still alive we could ask him to raid their pockets and steal the money, like he used to do in LA. Of course we would need Jerry the Greek to give King the "necessary" hand signals so he would know how much to take out. Otherwise he wouldnt know if he should take out ten singles, two fives or one ten. Damn dumb dog!

Beard

Chartier....such a formal name.