Where are Billy Incardona, The Ghost, Tom Wirth etc..?

onepockethacker

Verified Member
What happened to the WWYD's? I leave you guys for 5 years and you let the site go right down the shitter.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Billy and Tom occasionally. Ghost hasn’t been around in months. The site really needs all three to post and could use you back as well!
I don’t visit that often anymore because of the lack of wwyd’s. They made the site imo

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Bill and TRW drop in and post still occasionally as Jeff pointed out and the Ghost is on a hiatus. I think he knows he is missed and I personally look forward to him coming back and giving us a juicy WWYD...good to see you back on the boards!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Call Tom out and he’ll post. Present something to him. He has been busy with his instructional DVD’s book & believe he is doing virtual lessons. Something new to adapt with the times.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think also Covid is taking a big bite because many of us are not competing at all -- or very little anyway. I just got my first vaccine shot Thursday, and once I've had my second, I am going to start again -- to the extent places are open of course!

Good to hear from you hacker!! How about you -- are you playing at all??

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I think also Covid is taking a big bite because many of us are not competing at all -- or very little anyway. I just got my first vaccine shot Thursday, and once I've had my second, I am going to start again -- to the extent places are open of course!

Good to hear from you hacker!! How about you -- are you playing at all??
Hi Steve,

I haven't hit a ball in almost 5 years however I am considering starting again the 3rd Tuesday of next week.