What time is Efren/Cliff scheduled?

BackPocket9Ball

Verified Member
From
Philadelphia
Can anyone tell me what time the Efren/Cliff match is scheduled? i watched the Daulton/Efren match yesterday and it was very entertaining.

Thanks

Skin

Verified Member
Efren/Cliff is at 6pm central; winner gets Daulton in the final at 9pm. Ought to be great!

Skin

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Efren totaled Joyner 3-0. Cliff looked real uncomfortable and shot himself several times when it looked like he had a chance.

Coming up in a few minutes -- the finals, with Shannon Daulton vs Efren Reyes

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
That was the worst I saw Cliff play all week! I'm guessing that his right shoulder was bothering him. I see he had to raise up on his forward stroke.

I'm picking Shannon for the win.

Doc

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
NH Steve said:
Efren totaled Joyner 3-0. Cliff looked real uncomfortable and shot himself several times when it looked like he had a chance.

Coming up in a few minutes -- the finals, with Shannon Daulton vs Efren Reyes

It was almost as bad as last nights Gabe/Scott match....:(

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
It was almost as bad as last nights Gabe/Scott match....:(
IF you want to learn to play mistake free one pocket its not on this game with Efren and Cliff you will run out ove paper. Usualy when two players play like that the are not comeing prepaierd to play. Cliff looked very tiered and Efren gave him so many chances Cliff should have won every game easy. What I was watching was not one pocket. If someone would like for me to go through each game. It would take a lot ove time to count all the mistakes. Billt did a great job anouncing and Billy is always nice and always says nice things weather its that way or not. I have to tell ie like I see it. And that was hard to watch. THats all I will say. Efren played like 50% ove his speed and cliff played the worst I have ever seen him play. He has back problems and that could have been why he played like that. But he looked very tierd to me too. Cliff was playimng real good all the other times I watched him play.But he was not ready for this match.