WGCP's new table!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I've played a couple of times on Bille's brand new Diamond pro-am. The table was set up by Diamond, and plays perfectly. IMO it plays better than anything they had a the Derby.

He got the whole 9 yards: Diamond light, seats, ball scoring rack, Simonis blue, etc.

Bille is playing bank pool real strong. The sessions with Beard raised him up by 25%. He took care of me pretty good today, letting me win only one game of short rack banks.

He's already in training for next year's DCC, so watch out!!:cool:

Doc

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Thanks Doc... as always alot of fun to play... you should have told them that you murdered me at one pocket though...

p.s. Freddy I don't miss the 1/4 rail anymore... and my straight backs improved after I talked to you about them on the phone...

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
gulfportdoc said:
I've played a couple of times on Bille's brand new Diamond pro-am. The table was set up by Diamond, and plays perfectly. IMO it plays better than anything they had a the Derby.

He got the whole 9 yards: Diamond light, seats, ball scoring rack, Simonis blue, etc.

Bille is playing bank pool real strong. The sessions with Beard raised him up by 25%. He took care of me pretty good today, letting me win only one game of short rack banks.

He's already in training for next year's DCC, so watch out!!:cool:

Doc

You got knocked all the way out here in California. How many eight and outs did you have? (I know)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Hmmm,

Hmmm,

wgcp said:
Thanks Doc... as always alot of fun to play... you should have told them that you murdered me at one pocket though...

p.s. Freddy I don't miss the 1/4 rail anymore... and my straight backs improved after I talked to you about them on the phone...

I dont know Bille, somehow we got to trick that friggen Doc in the 1pkt. He's been playing under the radar for years.
Glad to hear you're bumping 'em good anyway.

Beard

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
As with anything I am still trying to learn one pocket... came in 4th at skeeters in 9 ball, and practice banks with both of Freddie's books at least once a day... practice my breaks, at nine ball, ten ball and one pocket... It seems as though each time I practice I learn something new that I didn't see the last practice session...
Slow but sure... I may never get up to shortstop speed, but I do love hearing balls fall into the pocket...

Now if I can get my personal best of 14.1 over 60 I will at least scare someone at Derby this year... playing one pocket and banks...:cool:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
jrhendy said:
You got knocked all the way out here in California. How many eight and outs did you have? (I know)
One 9-out, and an 8-out. It was such a rare occurrence for me that I ran home and wrote it in my diary...
I hadn't even realized it was possible to run that many balls until the last time I watched you play.:cool:

Doc

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
One 9-out, and an 8-out. It was such a rare occurrence for me that I ran home and wrote it in my diary...
I hadn't even realized it was possible to run that many balls until the last time I watched you play.:cool:

Doc

If me and John play from nowe too the rest off our life against each pther.

You wont see a 8 and out. I dont think. It could happen thow.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If me and John play from nowe too the rest off our life against each pther.

You wont see a 8 and out. I dont think. It could happen thow.
I don't know about that. John still slaps them in the hole pretty good, and you were making some nice runs in Galveston. Granted, your matches are more moving than shooting, but that's classic one-pocket.

Doc