US Open One Pocket at Griffs?

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
I see on their website that this tournament begins June 5, and the entry fee. But no other details.
Does anyone know if this is still on? And are any good players going?

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
I decided to attend for the first time. Here is the current player list per griffs Facebook page as of yesterday:

Attachments

• CCE89F03-D766-4A5A-9332-DF7C08F5E79B.jpeg
    CCE89F03-D766-4A5A-9332-DF7C08F5E79B.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 88

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I decided to attend for the first time. Here is the current player list per griffs Facebook page as of yesterday:

No Gary Lutman?

Good luck Chris. Going to be in Vegas on vacation with the wife and plan on stopping in a couple/few times. We'll say hello if you're not tied up or in a match. Take it to em.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Does anyone know what’s going on with this event and why there’s zero buzz?

I mean, it’s the frippin’ US One Pocket Open.

Lou Figueroa

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
All info is on Griff's Facebook page. There are over 30 confirmed entrants. But they have been ghosting us and late with details. Not sure what all that is about.

Congrats on your 3rd place finish in NO

Masta Cruz

From
Fresno, CA
Thanks guys, I’m about to head that way. 6 hour drive from the Central Valley. Probably longer for me because I take my time and drive slow.

Here is a copy of the most recent Facebook information for anyone who doesn’t have Facebook:

***SURPRISE BONUS FROM OB CUES***

OB Custom Cues has graciously donated a voucher that is good for anyone of their shafts! We’re going to be giving this away at the conclusion of the Banks event. This will be open to online donators only. Locals in attendance will still be able to purchase as well, but we are doing it all through PayPal, and you do not have to be present to win! You get your choice of absolutely any shaft that OB builds, including the $400+ Carbon Fiber shaft and the Phoenix shaft!

Tickets are only $5 each or 5 for $25 and donations can be sent to GriffsLVevents@gmail.com using the friends and family feature. Please just leave your name in the notes section. Good luck to everyone and thank you all for the support! There is a pic below showing all of the shafts that the winner can choose from!

Here are the current player lists, PPV info, and all the info you should need for the upcoming U.S. Open Championships. Both events are limited to the first 48 PAID entrants. Please contact us via messenger or call Griff's at (702) 222-1011 if you have any questions. Entries will ONLY be accepted in cash at Griff's or via PayPal using the FRIENDS AND FAMILY feature ONLY (you will be responsible for a $10 fee if you send using goods and services). Thank you everyone and we cant wait to see you all there! Travel safe and good luck to all. Masks are NOT required.

Here is the dress code as well…..

Neat and clean
No baggy sweats but running pants are okay.
No basketball shorts. No open toes shoes.
Prefer collared shirt but clean t shirt is ok.
Ball caps ok- should be forward or backward but a touch sideways is okay as well.

PPV Info:
BOTH U.S. Open Championships package deal - $37.50

U.S. Open One Pocket ONLY event - $21.50

U.S. Open Bank Pool ONLY event - $21.50

Returning AudioVideoWeb users can click here to login at anytime:

$10k added U.S. Open One Pocket Entrants:
1. Ronn Rutan
2. Joe Guerra
3. Michael Brown
4. J.T. Staten
5. Warren Kiamco
6. Francis Ritarita
7, Francis Robutz
8. Rick Rios
9. Louis DeMarco
10. Ramon Rodriguez
11. Adam Kroll
12. Tony Chohan
13. James Aranas
14. Dennis Orcullo
15. Blaine Barcus
16. Rudy Alameda
17. Steve Lingelbach
18. Ronnie Wiseman
19. John Morra
20. Christopher Cruz
21. Thomas Pletcher
22. George Teyechea
23. Justin Hall
24. Evan Lunda
25. Ed Neves
26. Kyle Bova
27. Chris Adams
28. Gus Briseno
29. Ike Runnels
30. Albert Markasky
31. Lee Wallick
32. Bob Beaulieu
33. Bob Herchick
34. David Sumisaki
35. Sergio Rivas
36. Phillips Yee
37. Paul Marquez

$5k added U.S. Open Bank Pool Championships:
1. Dennis Orcullo
2. James Aranas
3. Tony Chohan
4. John Morra
5. Joel Peck
6. Warren Kiamco
7. Brandon Heldenbrand
8. Marty Heldenbrand
9. Michael Brown
10. Ed Scott
11. Louis DeMarco
12. Tim Daniel
13. Michael Dominick Dunn
14. Gary Lutman
15. Justin Hall
16. Evan Lunda
17. Neil Jacobs
18. Kyle Bova
19. Chris Adams
20. Gus Briseno
21. Ike Runnels
22. Chris Lulek
23. Kevin Ping
24. John Demet
25. Sergio Rivas

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
***SURPRISE BONUS FROM OB CUES***

OB Custom Cues has graciously donated a voucher that is good for anyone of their shafts! We’re going to be giving this away at the conclusion of the Banks ....
Interesting. I haven't kept up with it but I thought OB cues was defunct as of 2 years ago or so.

BallBanger

Well-Known-Member
Are they streaming the One-Pocket at Griff's this weekend? I couldn't find a PPV on it.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Seems like they don't take it that serious. Players did their own draw and just decided to start a day early for instance. I watch Ronnie Wiseman play a match on FB

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Really? They don't even have a T.D.?

I don't know about a TD, Doc.. I just tuned in and heard the commentator make those remarks, and heard him say he didn't play op, and so I turned off sound to listen to music while I watched Wiseman play. And then you got guys like Corey, Shane, Gomez, Filler, Skyler, Thorpe etc etc over playing at that world whatever. That's why I said that..