US Open One Pocket 2021

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I just saw that the Championship is being played at Griffs in Las Vegas on June 5th thru the 8th. Don't hold me to those dates but I believe thats it. Also I just saw that Southwest Air is having a great sale right now. Hope to see some of youse guys there. Keith

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I booked a SW flight for the Open but but had to cancel it, Ive got a work trip to Chicago on the 7th-9th.

Kenji

Can anyone play in this event? I’d like to see how I’d fare against the top pros.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
do you know how much the entry fee is?
The 500 entry will help insure you at least get to play 2 upper echelon players . Not many scrubs can get backers for the 500.00 tourneys .
It would be cheaper and easier, {save travel and hotel expenses etc } unless you like to travel ,to find the closest "great player" or one coming through your area and tell them you want to play some 50.00 a game even and you guarantee to play at least 10 games. If you decide to go this route ,make a list of the people you would most like to play and post it on here , somebody will know them, and tell them you want to pay to have some fun, and most of them will be ok with that, as long as they have some guarantee you won't flake out and waste their time.