Up Table Battle Video

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Anyone have any good up table battles to watch?
I know they are boring, but I would like to pick up a few things.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone have any good up table battles to watch?
I know they are boring, but I would like to pick up a few things.
Jump in to Vp4 fats!

I had a game the other day that lasted over an hour. It was 7-7 for the last 20 minutes, some good stuff!

But sorry, dont have any videos to link you, virtual or otherwise. :)

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
I guess I watch too many matches to remember specifics, but I know I saw an Accu-Stats recentlly that had all 15 balls go up tables. Think Hall was one of the players, maybe someone else can add more. Probably one of their "Make it happen" events.

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
You can pick pretty much any Varner match lol.

I recall Billy and Danny (I think it was them) having a discussion in the booth as to whether it's more advantageous to build a 'wedge' on your side or the opponent's side of the table. Don't recall the match at this time but there were some interesting observations made by both.

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Don't want to embarass anyone or knock their action, but Arizona Jay (chandler1968 on this forum) who finished in the money at this year's MOT plays a strong up-table game. First time I saw him in action, I walked in late and mistook which end of the table the balls had been been racked in because there was a wedge shaped like a pyramid in the kitchen. Think about that for a second. ;-)

Anyway, if you weren't at the MOT, some of Jay's match-ups are online from The Players Club livestream on both Facebook and YouTube.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Don't want to embarass anyone or knock their action, but Arizona Jay (chandler1968 on this forum) who finished in the money at this year's MOT plays a strong up-table game. First time I saw him in action, I walked in late and mistook which end of the table the balls had been been racked in because there was a wedge shaped like a pyramid in the kitchen. Think about that for a second. ;-)

Anyway, if you weren't at the MOT, some of Jay's match-ups are online from The Players Club livestream on both Facebook and YouTube.
I lost to him hill hill where he played a strong up table game.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Thanks for a match made in heaven - or maybe it was in Louisville. Couple of masters at work in the early days of the DCC, with Tang Hoa and Cliff Joyner on the next table. Fine contest for all us railbirds.