Tony / Shane

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tony has had Shane's number for a while now he's (Tony) very comfortable playing Shane. However, Shane must feel confident going into this match or he wouldn't be playing it. Based on my analyisis I have to favor Shane, but lately my pickers been broken.

The Good Dr.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
It's tough to bet against a thoroughbred like Shane.

Tony, IMO, is more a street fighter. I know it's mixed metaphors but I think Shane will prevail with his classically trained execution and runs.

Lou Figueroa

OldSchool

Verified Member
Tony has had Shane's number for a while now he's (Tony) very comfortable playing Shane. However, Shane must feel confident going into this match or he wouldn't be playing it. Based on my analyisis I have to favor Shane, but lately my pickers been broken.

The Good Dr.

Yeah, close call to make here, but I made two bets, taking Shane.

Reactions: lll

Tnusbaum

Verified Member

The Good Dr.
I agree with your analysis, Billy. I just have to like Tony in this match...I picked Alex to beat Tony not just because of Alex's ball running, but his cue ball control. While Shane runs balls as good as anyone and also has a nice cue ball, I believe Tony's knowledge of One pocket, kicking and banking ability will make him the slight favorite in this match. Just one mans opinion and observation, although I could be completely incorrect...

Tnusbaum

Verified Member
I believe in the long race, the player with the better understanding of the game will be the superior one pocket player, not the one who just shoots better. Same with Gorst-Gomez, Gorst will shoot and run out more consistently than Gomez, but I believe Roberto plays the game a ball or so better to go along with his firepower, which is why I make him the favorite to win.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Bad news Shane betters.
Turns out Shane is vehemently against gambling in pool, as stated in this 60 minutes segment.
No way in good conscience he can play his best pool in this gambling match now.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Bad news Shane betters.
Turns out Shane is vehemently against gambling in pool, as stated in this 60 minutes segment.
No way in good conscience he can play his best pool in this gambling match now.

Not gambling...Two man tournament with high entry 😆