There will never be another Freddy He Was The Superman Off pool

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Freddy Bentivegna the young man who gave his heart to his family. And his mind to bank pool. And all his books and speeches will go down in history.The older Freddy got the smarter he got.
Freddy gave more to the game than he took.I watched Freddy grow from his hippie days to the Vietnam war. I remember when Freddy was playing Bugs. Bank pool on table 13 a 5 by 10 pool table.At Bensingers. The place was so crowded you couldn't move. The place was crowded and Bugs had his whole south side following with him.
Freddy was in his glory.Having all the sweaters watching him play Bugs.
The sweaters loved Freddy. And the were all pulling for Freddy to win. Freddy had on his Superman jersey on. And Freddy was playing great. Bugs who never says anything in a game. Ask't Freddy are you superman. And Freddy said watch this Bugs. And Freddy banked 5 balls and out. Freddy said to Bugs did you see those banks fly into the pockets.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Good to hear from you Artie, you have been missed. Keith
Hi how are you doing. Its a shame about Tony and Ronnie. Are you still playing pool. If you would have bin playing in this generation. You could have played in a lot of tournements. Sorry I still cant spell. We sure have seen a lot of players go . that we new, Cole Dickson Danny Madina Larry Hubert Ronnie Allen.I could go on forever. All I can say it sure was a lot of fun when i was younger. Your still a pup. Bank pool Freddy just past away. They had his wake today. Remember when you played Freddy bank pool in Chicago. At North Shore club. I hope you are in good health. There aren't too many people left I no.
Are you still playing poker? Its good to her from you. What ever you do don't get a job. Its against our religion.Live a long healthy life.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Hi how are you doing. Its a shame about Tony and Ronnie. Are you still playing pool. If you would have bin playing in this generation. You could have played in a lot of tournements. Sorry I still cant spell. We sure have seen a lot of players go . that we new, Cole Dickson Danny Madina Larry Hubert Ronnie Allen.I could go on forever. All I can say it sure was a lot of fun when i was younger. Your still a pup. Bank pool Freddy just past away. They had his wake today. Remember when you played Freddy bank pool in Chicago. At North Shore club. I hope you are in good health. There aren't too many people left I no.
Are you still playing poker? Its good to her from you. What ever you do don't get a job. Its against our religion.Live a long healthy life.

Artie, im not that Keith. But I am happy to report Im doing well. Yes I am still playing poker and I haven't worked a say in 26 years. you should post here every once and a while, your thoughts are always educational and wonderful to read. Keith2

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
hi artie
thanks for sharing some memories of freddy
im from the "old days" when you posted more regularly here.
it would be appreciated if you could share your knowledge with us again
i know you helped my game
larry

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
hi artie
thanks for sharing some memories of freddy
im from the "old days" when you posted more regularly here.
it would be appreciated if you could share your knowledge with us again
i know you helped my game
larry
I am glad that you are still learning. And you are excellent at sharing and feed back. What helped me in live was that people want to be listened to without being judged.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Like the man.....

Like the man.....

....says Artie its good to see you still alive and kicking.Been about a year or so I guess since you joined the underground.You and Freddie and some other guys here sure had some good stories and words of wisdom for us rookies,keep on keepin on,James

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
....says Artie its good to see you still alive and kicking.Been about a year or so I guess since you joined the underground.You and Freddie and some other guys here sure had some good stories and words of wisdom for us rookies,keep on keepin on,James
I quite kicking I started jumping. You are a man and supporter for the site. Freddy has gone to a better place to play. Freddie's Body and soul will be in heaven. But his hart will always be her with his family and friends. The time has come for the new to replace the hold. That means its your turn to start telling stories. Any thing you say. Will not be held against you. Live your life don't let it pass you buy.