There will never be another Freddy He was the Superman of pool Part 6

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Freddy was the unique little kid from Bensingers. Freddy was truly one of a kind. And Freddy was a master of his game. Thank you Freddy for all your hard work. You have gone the distance and done a great job. And it shows your true colors. you spent your life playing your game, and giving the world your knowledge and expertise. When you reflect back on your life, you will see you gave it your all and nothing or nobody could stop you from completing your goals.

Freddy you and Frank Sinatra had the same script, you both did it your way. I hope nobody up there reads this, they might think I like you. I will all ways remember you, and all the fun times and laughs we had and shared. The little kid with the big smile who went to table 13 with his new Eddie lobby cue. The difference I seen between Freddy and all the bank pool champions, was, Freddy had a computer mind. Say hello to all the players up there from all of us down her, and tell them we will join them soon. Freddy see if there is a computer up there and post on one pocket.org. In bank pool heaven you don.t play for money. You only play for glory. DEATH IS NOT CRUEL It just is. Enjoy everybody while you are with them. It's to late when there gone. It's great to see so many people sharing. We can all make the world a better place, IF WE CHANGE!

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Freddy was the unique little kid from Bensingers. Freddy was truly one of a kind. And Freddy was a master of his game. Thank you Freddy for all your hard work. You have gone the distance and done a great job. And it shows your true colors. you spent your life playing your game, and giving the world your knowledge and expertise. When you reflect back on your life, you will see you gave it your all and nothing or nobody could stop you from completing your goals.

Freddy you and Frank Sinatra had the same script, you both did it your way. I hope nobody up there reads this, they might think I like you. I will all ways remember you, and all the fun times and laughs we had and shared. The little kid with the big smile who went to table 13 with his new Eddie lobby cue. The difference I seen between Freddy and all the bank pool champions, was, Freddy had a computer mind. Say hello to all the players up there from all of us down her, and tell them we will join them soon. Freddy see if there is a computer up there and post on one pocket.org. In bank pool heaven you don.t play for money. You only play for glory. DEATH IS NOT CRUEL It just is. Enjoy everybody while you are with them. It's to late when there gone. It's great to see so many people sharing. We can all make the world a better place.

Keep 'em coming Artie...Too bad it took something like this to bring you back to the forum...Everyone missed you !
..Hope you are doing well. ;)

Dick

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Keep 'em coming Artie...Too bad it took something like this to bring you back to the forum...Everyone missed you !

Dick
Boy this posting is harder than work Congradulations for getting in the hall of fame. All my time of I still cant spell. But its great to see the names and faces of people in my time. it seems like i Hardly no any one any more. Last year was the worst. Danny Madina Cole Dickson Ronnie Allen Cecile Larry Hubert Race track Phil Gorge Fells Tony. It was a Night mare. And I seen Ronnie two days before he past away. And I brought him a big stuffed teddy bear. And Ronnie would cuddle the teddy bear like a little kid. And Cicile called me the day before he past away. To snap me and the next day I didn't her from him. And somebody called me and said Cecile past away. Then I Get another call That Bunny Rogoff was in Hasbis. Then Gorge Fells
Then Dallas West son. It was like the world was ending. I guess the older we get the less people we no. Good Luck and keep enjoying and living your life. That's what we are her for.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Boy this posting is harder than work Congradulations for getting in the hall of fame. All my time of I still cant spell. But its great to see the names and faces of people in my time. it seems like i Hardly no any one any more. Last year was the worst. Danny Madina Cole Dickson Ronnie Allen Cecile Larry Hubert Race track Phil Gorge Fells Tony. It was a Night mare. And I seen Ronnie two days before he past away. And I brought him a big stuffed teddy bear. And Ronnie would cuddle the teddy bear like a little kid. And Cicile called me the day before he past away. To snap me and the next day I didn't her from him. And somebody called me and said Cecile past away. Then I Get another call That Bunny Rogoff was in Hasbis. Then Gorge Fells
Then Dallas West son. It was like the world was ending. I guess the older we get the less people we no. Good Luck and keep enjoying and living your life. That's what we are her for.

I know that this posting can be hard work, Artie, but you have improved with it so much. Your spelling and writing is terrific and I can understand every single word. Everybody has been saying gosh, I wish Artie would start back posting. Me especially. I was hoping someone would come in and fill the horrible void left by The Beard and there is only one who could do it and that is Artie 'The Meddler' Bodendorfer. Dr. Bill Incardona is still here. You still have many friends left, even if some of them are internet friends. They are still real. Fat Boy Eric was mentioning you the other day too. New people are here and would enjoy your posting very much. You could just check in when you feel like it 24/7. That's the beauty of it. And several different folks put up what would you do threads that need you to tell them what the 'perfect play' is. You are getting in stroke, I think. Don't stop now. Nobody could endure and break down opponents and get that money together like The Meddler. You can maybe share a little of that know how and pass it on to the kids who check in here sometimes and pay it forward. Talk to you later...

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I know that this posting can be hard work, Artie, but you have improved with it so much. Your spelling and writing is terrific and I can understand every single word. Everybody has been saying gosh, I wish Artie would start back posting. Me especially. I was hoping someone would come in and fill the horrible void left by The Beard and there is only one who could do it and that is Artie 'The Meddler' Bodendorfer. Dr. Bill Incardona is still here. You still have many friends left, even if some of them are internet friends. They are still real. Fat Boy Eric was mentioning you the other day too. New people are here and would enjoy your posting very much. You could just check in when you feel like it 24/7. That's the beauty of it. And several different folks put up what would you do threads that need you to tell them what the 'perfect play' is. You are getting in stroke, I think. Don't stop now. Nobody could endure and break down opponents and get that money together like The Meddler. You can maybe share a little of that know how and pass it on to the kids who check in here sometimes and pay it forward. Talk to you later...

jimmyb...for an old knuckleheaded pervert ;):D you amaze me sometimes the way you can articulate things in a precise and direct way....

AB...i have spent a lot of time reading old threads/posts of what you have to say. the first or second WWYD i answered on here, you told me that if anyone ever shot my shot that you would give them half their money back :). i am truly sorry about the loss of freddy and others that you have mentioned and the obvious self introspection that follows.....which spurred you to get on here and tell it how it is. with that being said, i hope and am wishing that you will stay engaged and stick around....

:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
jimmyb...for an old knuckleheaded pervert ;):D you amaze me sometimes the way you can articulate things in a precise and direct way....

crazysnake

Verified Member
Hello Artie,
No pressure here but I ain't ever met you or The Beard, but I know that we have lost one of the great minds of our sport and someone who was really kind at his core and a great family man. I was only just getting to know Freddy and now he is gone. Artie, again no pressure, Freddy was a great story teller, and his accounts of you are imbued with so much love. I kept asking myself who is Artie Bodendorfer? I find myself asking "Freddy tell me more about Artie."
Artie, I think everyone in this forum would be in agreement when I say that any story, comment, anything you post here no matter how mundane it is is more than welcome. I look forward to hearing more of your remberances of your friend.
Thank You.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member

AB...i have spent a lot of time reading old threads/posts of what you have to say. the first or second WWYD i answered on here, you told me that if anyone ever shot my shot that you would give them half their money back :). i am truly sorry about the loss of freddy and others that you have mentioned and the obvious self introspection that follows.....which spurred you to get on here and tell it how it is. with that being said, i hope and am wishing that you will stay engaged and stick around....

:)
Stick and stay and make it pay. Life is short and time is Valuable. And I ant gamble for no more time. Not even with all the money in the world can I but just one minute of time. What I learned in life. That time is wroth more than money. We never see that tell thee end.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member

Dick
That's why I am old fashion I come out of the wood work. Change is inevitable.except from a vending machine.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That's why I am old fashion I come out of the wood work. Change is inevitable.except from a vending machine.

That's a great quote, and one that I will remember. While I'm at it, I was looking at some of my favorite Beard pics and going over some PM's and stuff that he sent, and I came across a peculiar one here, Artie. In this photo it looks as if you might be flashing some type of gang sign. Please tell me you haven't gotten involved in anything like that. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it just looks as though you and maybe even Dr. Bill might be chucking up some type of gang signs there...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Maybe they're playing "rock, paper, scissors".:D

Great picture. Danny is the oldest. I think he's 79. Who's the youngest? It's either Artie or Larry. I'll guess Larry.

~Doc

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
That's a great quote, and one that I will remember. While I'm at it, I was looking at some of my favorite Beard pics and going over some PM's and stuff that he sent, and I came across a peculiar one here, Artie. In this photo it looks as if you might be flashing some type of gang sign. Please tell me you haven't gotten involved in anything like that. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but it just looks as though you and maybe even Dr. Bill might be chucking up some type of gang signs there...

You can sell this picture as a antique. Who will take our place when were gone. And what will people say about us when were gone? If you did't see the cue sticks. You would think we were business men. And Danny looks like one of the senators. Its amazing how pictures can shook you that you have ant seen or remember. Do we rely see what who we real are or what we rely look like.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Great picture. Danny is the oldest. I think he's 79. Who's the youngest? It's either Artie or Larry. I'll guess Larry.

~Doc

You can sell this picture as a antique. Who will take our place when were gone. And what will people say about us when were gone? If you did't see the cue sticks. You would think we were business men. And Danny looks like one of the senators. Its amazing how pictures can shook you that you have ant seen or remember. Do we rely see what who we real are or what we rely look like.

I think so, Doc. I know Dr. Bill is 70. But I would guess Larry by a little bit. Yes Artie, Danny looks like a senator. Or maybe a crime boss. No difference, is there. I was checking the news and watching hearings on the IRS scandal and how all those thousands of emails got lost, and they also had to physically destroy the pc for some reason. Since you seem to be checking this Beard thread, Artie, I am going to go ahead and put up the remainder of pics I have in my library at the Bucket, on The Beard.. Obviously, I stole them from other people.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member

~Doc
Larry is the youngest by far.All I can say if the four of us would have to make a decision or agree to something. Nothing would change. There would be four different Ideas. Freddy might be the only one in the group that might change. And take my side.These are complete individuals not followers. And they are all very good at something besides pool. I don't no why but a lot of pool players are very good looking guys, I mean in there early years.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Larry is the youngest by far.All I can say if the four of us would have to make a decision or agree to something. Nothing would change. There would be four different Ideas. Freddy might be the only one in the group that might change. And take my side.These are complete individuals not followers. And they are all very good at something besides pool. I don't no why but a lot of pool players are very good looking guys, I mean in there early years.
W C Field anything worth having is worth steeling. I have two pictures of Freddy playing butch Dennis And Freddy playing in Bensingers by table 13 I was leaning against the post. I look like the invisable man. And I don't think there is a picture of butch Dennis on the site.These pictures are at least 40 years old. I will ask Billy Smith to post them.Because Im over qualified to do that. Witch you all no already.