The Two Greatest Of All Time

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I watched and listened to the two greatest of all time. I watched Effren play one pocket, what a touch and listened to Dr.Bill who made me laugh so hard my side was killing me. It doesn't get any better then that. Thanks Dr.Bill you are a funny guy. The best money I ever spent for a streaming event. Of course Pat did a great job and his crew. Scott and D.D. and Ken were great to. What a night to remember, Thanks Again, FastEddieF.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I agree Eddie. Billy was at the top of his commentating game. Great work Dr Bill. Lot of Laughs in there too!

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
I watched and listened to the two greatest of all time. I watched Effren play one pocket, what a touch and listened to Dr.Bill who made me laugh so hard my side was killing me. It doesn't get any better then that. Thanks Dr.Bill you are a funny guy. The best money I ever spent for a streaming event. Of course Pat did a great job and his crew. Scott and D.D. and Ken were great to. What a night to remember, Thanks Again, FastEddieF.

Agreed to all above.

Btw, Who was the other referee? Seemed like a class guy...he had well polished shoes.:) Like a good official..almost unnoticed, but there when needed.

I've seen him before.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Agreed to all above.

Btw, Who was the other referee? Seemed like a class guy...he had well polished shoes.:) Like a good official..almost unnoticed, but there when needed.

I've seen him before.

That was Ken Shuman. Super super nice guy and a total pro!