The One and Only is Having a Birthday Today!

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
Happy Birthday Dr. Bill. IMO you are without a doubt the BEST commentator on the planet. Hope your day is wonderful and you are recovering nicely..I give 3 to 1 on the money you will be back in action shortly...hope so anyway

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thanks to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday, turning 70 is a feat that i'm so glad that I was able to accomplish. I would also like to thank everyone that were mindful of my health problems and wished me a safe recovery, thanks again.

This is a great site with many knowledgeable people that not only know about "one pocket" but many other things as well. I often read about different topics of discussion pertaining to 'politics', current events, and many other things that I wish I could participate in but don't have the information to do so, so I just talk about pool, one pocket in general. All my life has been about pool, that's all I have in my brain (that along with my business) and I try to share my understanding of the game with whomever may be interested. It's very rewarding to me when someone thanks me for my insight and that i'm willing to take the time to share it with them. I really enjoy doing what I do and sharing it with the people on this site and I hope that I along with many of the other knowledgeable people that post have made this a better site which i'm sure we have. This site like all other sites have many different types of people but all in all to me this is a great site to participate in. Again, thanks to all that wished me a Happy Birthday and may you all have a great day too.

Bill Incardona

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Well said, Bill. :)

Do you feel like sharing with us how your recovery is going? I've not doubt many of us are anxious to know you are improving on a daily basis.

Tom

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well I imagine he had to skip several weeks of his square dancing class.;) But I too am curious. What's the prognosis, Bill? Will you be in good enough shape to stand and play some at the Derby? Hang in there, bro.

Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I have been very busy the last few weeks doing things that needed to be done with my business and personal life, and because of that I really haven't had the energy and time to post much. For those that are interested in my recovery with my surgery I am pleased to say that the surgery was successful and i'm now going through PT along with soaking my foot in ice water and rotating to warm water. That type of therapy will fight off the infection and reduce the swelling that I have that resulted from the surgery. As far as me playing pool at the Derby it looks fairly good that i'll be able to play some but probably not for extended sessions (3-4-5 hrs.) In the last few years my stamina was in question so that's probably a good thing that i'll have to limit my playing time. lol.

However, I still will be healthy enough to play the partner game again with Freddie against J.H. and Ghostie. :heh:p

Bill Incardona

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I have been very busy the last few weeks doing things that needed to be done with my business and personal life, and because of that I really haven't had the energy and time to post much. For those that are interested in my recovery with my surgery I am pleased to say that the surgery was successful and i'm now going through PT along with soaking my foot in ice water and rotating to warm water. That type of therapy will fight off the infection and reduce the swelling that I have that resulted from the surgery. As far as me playing pool at the Derby it looks fairly good that i'll be able to play some but probably not for extended sessions (3-4-5 hrs.) In the last few years my stamina was in question so that's probably a good thing that i'll have to limit my playing time. lol.

However, I still will be healthy enough to play the partner game again with Freddie against J.H. and Ghostie. :heh:p

Bill Incardona

You must be feeling good, you are stirring it up. I think I would need a bullet proof vest to be Ghostie's partner again.

I think I will stay home and get a couple root canals. That would be preferable to taking that looney tune for a partner again, even if HE put up most of the money this time.

I still have bad dreams about that shot he took instead of playing safe.:frus

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Merry....

Merry....

.......Christmas Billy.Just happen to be watching a Varner-Parica bank game.You interviewed Nick at the end and I realized even beyond your knowledge and elicting info from the guys with your questions, your voice is primo as we say in the Islands,wave on my man,adieu,James