Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
there brackets anywhere?

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Steve, Jet lag, different cue and being a tourist are good excuse. Have fun. Who is next, just win. How is the equipment ?

Congrats to Dave on his 1st match win. Alex Lely is his next opponent - tough player.

Any streams ? Bill, where are you watching ?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Steve, Jet lag, different cue and being a tourist are good excuse. Have fun. Who is next, just win. How is the equipment ?

Congrats to Dave on his 1st match win. Alex Lely is his next opponent - tough player.

I am not sure what I was watching. A couple of local guys. They were shooting some basic one pocket shots but their shooting was straight as an arrow.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

The stream is here Robert:

OldSchool

Verified Member
Dave or Steve: Is the streaming table the tough table with the 4" pockets?

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I got a message from Diane Gross. Steve and Dave played each other on the scenic side and Dave beat Steve 3-0 so Steve is out now.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I made it to the single elimination round of 16. All matches from here are races to 4.

Unfortunately Steve and I met up in the last match of the evening to see who makes it the round of 16, both sporting our op.o logo shirts. Steve and I both made some very creative shots on a table with buckets for pockets, but Steve missed a couple shots after taking the advantage allowing me to win the set. It was closer than the score indicated. I did make a horrific luck shot to win a game after running the 4 I needed. I mean it was embarrassing...(but I wish it was on video!)

The round of 16 has the 8 undefeated players seeded waiting on a blind draw of the 8 losers side players. I play at noon.

received_1018797712118810.jpeg

Steve may have better pics on his phone. G'night

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Dave or Steve: Is the streaming table the tough table with the 4" pockets?
Yes but new cloth gives it a little forgiveness. The table are all I believe the Sam table maybe made in China but I don’t actually know that. I only know the tables do say “Sam” on them.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I made it to the single elimination round of 16. All matches from here are races to 4.

Unfortunately Steve and I met up in the last match of the evening to see who makes it the round of 16, both sporting our op.o logo shirts. Steve and I both made some very creative shots on a table with buckets for pockets, but Steve missed a couple shots after taking the advantage allowing me to win the set. It was closer than the score indicated. I did make a horrific luck shot to win a game after running the 4 I needed. I mean it was embarrassing...(but I wish it was on video!)

The round of 16 has the 8 undefeated players seeded waiting on a blind draw of the 8 losers side players. I play at noon.

View attachment 439066

Steve may have better pics on his phone. G'night
Go get em Dave!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Dave shot well and had me constantly in trouble. In thinking about it afterwards I often got out of his trouble ok, but then I made up for it by getting into my own troubles lol. Anyway, he earned the advance to the final round of 16.

I started out playing my first match on the tv table and I was very uncomfortable and I’m sure it showed. I got drilled.

Apparently I regrouped enough to win my next two matches — shooting better but definitely also taking advantage of players not so experienced at One Pocket. Then I ran out gas against my fellow countryman Dave G.