The Freezer vs T-Rex

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Tony pulls ahead 12-11 by winning 8 games to Scott's one game so far today.

Good to hear you Tom Wirth!! You and JJ were excellent in the booth together.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
JJ and anyone is ten times better than JJ alone not that JJ alone is a slouch. It is just more entertaining for him and you can hear the excitement in his voice. Tom you are a one pocket geeeenious.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
???????? Did Tony lay down the first day to get some bets up? He isn’t making the stupid plays of yesterday. It is now towards the end of the match day two and the extra 200 pounds Tony is carrying is slowing him down badly. He has let three games get away after having 7 balls.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
What a match guys

17-17 now

You have aged since this match started

Cory in dc

Verified Member
You have aged since this match started
That's how we'll all look after the Orcullo-Pagulayan match!

Question for Terry. I never have time to sit and watch a match or even a loop. Is there any way to get more of a VOD option where I can just login and watch a game here and there at my own pace? Sorry if this has already been covered. Thanks for the great matchup!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Big swing today.
Like a dance. Tony took his partner around the floor constantly keeping the pressure on and playing well. Scott played liked one of the top players of one pocket but he faced a force today. I do wish that the Tony of today would get it through his head that to be the top player of one pocket, he cannot have days like yesterday. Scott played his heart out. This is what we paid our $4.95 to see.